“Delicious ”
Review of @ The Corner

@ The Corner
Ranked #5 of 867 Restaurants in Little Rock
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Every time my family and I stay in downtown Little Rock we always walk to The Corner for brunch before we leave. Excellent food and service.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I was a bit early for check in at my hotel. Checked TA for a lunch spot within walking distance and @ The Corner was at the top. My burger was fantastic and the servers/counter people were great. The table near me ordered a couple of what I think were called “the cowboy”. It was too late to change my order, but they looked even better than my burger. This won’t be my last visit.

Reviewed October 9, 2018 via mobile

Diner style on the inside and awesome southern food. I got the cowboy breakfast with biscuita n gravy, fried chicken, and a sunnyside up egg. It was so good and the staff is very welcoming and even gave me ideas of local thinga to see while I visited. A must see if you love southern food.

Reviewed October 3, 2018

I work in the downtown area, so I am able to eat at this restaurant frequently. However I did not, because the taste was not consistent. One time I ordered the chicken tenders and they were fresh and wonderful tasting. The next time they were cooked in what tasted like burnt cooking oil and were not very good.

Reviewed October 2, 2018

Literally a corner haunt filled with friendly locals. it's always excellent, reasonably priced and very clean. Just good basic pub grub; an American staple.