“Great food and excellent service”
Review of Romano's Macaroni Grill - CLOSED

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 21, 2016

Stopped in with a friend. We had the best service from Cat. She was so upbeat, friendly, attentive and handled any issues with such professionalism. The food was very good. We would definitely go again and hopefully Cat will be working.

Reviewed August 24, 2016

My wife and I eat here on occasion. The food is always good, the restaurant is clean and decorated well and the wait staff is very good. We like the bread with oil and vinegar they serve before each meal. I love any of their pasta dishes, spaghetti with meat balls being my favorite. We have never had to wait but we usually eat a little earlier than most people do. Always good and we always enjoy a meal there.

Reviewed July 31, 2016 via mobile

Walk in on a Sunday early evening for dinner. Sat in the bar and Ian our the bartender came right over and took our drink order and shortly thereafter served our drinks. Ian makes a good vodka martini. Our bread, appetizer came out quickly as well. He gave us a bit of time to enjoy our drinks and appetizer and came out with our entrees, chicken Caesars and an order of shrimp portofinno. Which we all enjoyed. Great place to relax have drinks and a nice dinner!

Reviewed April 14, 2016

I hadn't been to Macaroni Grill in a long time. I took my mother in law for lunch and the food was mediocre. The clam chowder had a tin taste like it had just come out of a can and it was barely warm. The chicken on the chicken cesar was over cooked and looked like it had been pre cooked and placed on my salad

Reviewed December 22, 2015

Not one of our better experiences at M.G.. Service was nice but hurried and the food was not up to normal par. Unfortunately, they had two large parties going on that day, were short staffed and obviously short cooks as well. Management needs to staff better or they will loose clients. We will go again, because of our past experiences.