“wine bottle open on table”
Review of Romano's Macaroni Grill - CLOSED

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 21, 2017

i haven't been here i a few months, but it's my favorite restaurant in the area. they are friendly. the food is good and prepared timely. i love having a glass of wine and on the honor system you pour your own at the table from the opened wine bottle sitting there with you. that's a win-win if i ever saw! My husband knows this is my go-to for special family dinner or lunch treat.

Reviewed March 10, 2017 via mobile

Had 6 family members for dinner. Our meals were disappointing. They have recently closed their restaurant in Ventura.

Reviewed November 10, 2016

Consistently good restaurant for a chain, good service, good portions, but don't try to eat here if you are on a diet (lots of calories for most dishes). If you are in the mood for pasta, this is the place.

Reviewed October 21, 2016

Stopped in with a friend. We had the best service from Cat. She was so upbeat, friendly, attentive and handled any issues with such professionalism. The food was very good. We would definitely go again and hopefully Cat will be working.

Reviewed August 24, 2016

My wife and I eat here on occasion. The food is always good, the restaurant is clean and decorated well and the wait staff is very good. We like the bread with oil and vinegar they serve before each meal. I love any of their pasta dishes, spaghetti with meat balls being my favorite. We have never had to wait but we usually eat a little earlier than most people do. Always good and we always enjoy a meal there.