“wine bottle open on table”

No photo provided
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 21 May 2017

i haven't been here i a few months, but it's my favorite restaurant in the area. they are friendly. the food is good and prepared timely. i love having a glass of wine and on the honor system you pour your own at the table from the opened wine bottle sitting there with you. that's a win-win if i ever saw! My husband knows this is my go-to for special family dinner or lunch treat.

Reviewed 10 March 2017 via mobile

Had 6 family members for dinner. Our meals were disappointing. They have recently closed their restaurant in Ventura.

Reviewed 10 November 2016

Consistently good restaurant for a chain, good service, good portions, but don't try to eat here if you are on a diet (lots of calories for most dishes). If you are in the mood for pasta, this is the place.

Reviewed 21 October 2016

Stopped in with a friend. We had the best service from Cat. She was so upbeat, friendly, attentive and handled any issues with such professionalism. The food was very good. We would definitely go again and hopefully Cat will be working.

Reviewed 24 August 2016

My wife and I eat here on occasion. The food is always good, the restaurant is clean and decorated well and the wait staff is very good. We like the bread with oil and vinegar they serve before each meal. I love any of their pasta dishes, spaghetti with meat balls being my favorite. We have never had to wait but we usually eat a little earlier than most people do. Always good and we always enjoy a meal there.

Been to Romano's Macaroni Grill? Share your experiences!