“Awesome Burgers & Salads”
Review of Habit Burger

Habit Burger
Ranked #6 of 10 Quick Bites in Ventura
Reviewed May 19, 2017 via mobile

If you are in the mood for an awesome fresh Hamburger this is the place to go. You can have your burger grilled or charbroiled ( That's my Favorite Charred ) the taste is great. They have fries , onion rings & sweet potato fries. There salads are also great. I like the Chicken BBQ salad so good. Staff is very friendly, they also have a selection of sandwiches that are also good. Highly recommend the Habit , you will come back to try the selections .

Date of visit: January 2017

Reviewed May 11, 2017

Quality/price is excellent. And there is outside seeting, too rare in Ventura. FYI,
Habit has place at LaX so you can eat without paying for a $14 water,

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed April 22, 2017

Whenever I want a REAL hamburger I always come here. It's always consistent and fast not so processed and clean.

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed July 25, 2016 via mobile

My daughter-in-law worked I. Ventura before and she to,d us this was a goo place to have your traditional burgers and fries. Since we had a guest who had to have. g,ute Free diet, the lettuce wrap burgers filled the bill. Everyone enjoyed the albacore tuna burger, chicken nuggets, and lots of fries. It took care of our hunger.

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed June 30, 2016

My wife and I go here at least once a month and have never been disappointed. However, the place needs to be bigger as it is always full. The minute you pull into the parking lot, the smell of their burgers omg!

Date of visit: May 2016

Been to Habit Burger? Share your experiences!