“Friendly, tasty and good for late-night eats”
Review of Carrows

Carrows
Ranked #101 of 455 Restaurants in Ventura
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Description: Carrows serves American Fare with a modern twist. Serving breakfast, lunch and dinner with award winning pies! Serving Wine and Beer
Reviewed June 21, 2017

One of the few Carrows still open in the area. Food is traditional diner fare and served in a clean, comfy environment with fast, friendly wait staff. I sometimes work late at night and stop by for a quick breakfast or coffee and pie and always feel welcome, safe and well-fed.

Reviewed June 9, 2017 via mobile

It's literally average. The local diner off the 101 that you pretty much don't have a choice to eat at. I mean there is a Denny's as well, but that's probably a toss up. Order something basic, like we did, eggs and bacon with coffee...roll the dice you feel fine 4-5 hours later. The service was ok, with the entertainment being the two servers arguing back and forth with each other. The Starbucks in the strip mall was the better choice here.

Reviewed May 28, 2017 via mobile

The best gluten free cream of broccoli soup I've ever had! Very hard to find gluten free foods when I travel and to find this soup with a waitress that knew to omit croutons for me since they contain wheat, was amazing!

Reviewed April 28, 2017

This restaurant is a great place to eat. Not only is it close be the ocean, and motels, it's menu has a lot to choose from. As an author who travel's frequently, this restaurant is at the top of my list. The ribs are great, fall off the bone, I made go there in a few minutes. Try it you'll agree with me.

Reviewed April 24, 2017

We were greeted by carrow's hostess then we're seated in the sport bar which is quiet.
Restaurant nice and cozy well lit attentive waitresses, fast service,very reasonable cost, restroom clean. on my next to ventura I am surely to visit carrow's.

Been to Carrows? Share your experiences!