See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed September 2, 2018

This motel is not actually on the beach. It is about a block or two away. Unfortunately the surrounding areas are not the best place to be walking around after dark. The motel does appear to be run down, and in need of many repairs. I stayed here for one night, and had no problems with my air conditioning or television. I never could get on their WIFI system. I tried to ask the lady behind the desk for help. She was nice but obviously had problems with her English..

Like they say: you get what you pay for!

Room tip: At another motel!
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Greg B
Reviewed August 24, 2018

Woman behind the desk accused me of using a fake credit card for an online booking rather than just asking for me to confirm my card number. Clearly I typed a number wrong in my online booking. No big deal right? WRONG. I got my card out to make the payment at the desk, but she continued to insist that I was using a "fake credit card" and asked me "why would you do that" without even taking my card to confirm it. I tried to be friendly and laugh it off, because I wanted the room, but after her continuous insistence that I was trying to somehow defraud her when all I wanted was a room for the night, I turned around and left. I have never been so offended by hotel staff in my life. I should have known from the other reviews to stay away, I didn't expect such a bad experience before even seeing my room. STAY AWAY.

Room tip: Stay somewhere else. This place should be shut down.
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Alexander S
Reviewed August 20, 2018

It’s my own fault, I should have read the reviews before booking. It’s an older motel but that’s no excuse for the drift in the bedroom. The whole place needs deep cleaned and then they can start on a badly needed refurbishment.
All the woodwork needs to be replaced.
The smoke alarm is missing, just bare wires hanging from the ceiling.
Thankfully it’s only for one night.
To make a poor situation worse, the check in was poor. I was made to feel like I was imposing on them by trying to spend my money there.

2  Thank Ian S
Reviewed August 2, 2018

It was approximately 10 PM at night when we arrived at the hotel. As we climbed the stairs to the room we recognized how run down and dirty everything was. The outside walls,stairs and landing were filthy and had a bad odor. When we opened the door to the room, a very strong smoke smell greeted us. As we looked around, I could not believe how bad this room was. The carpet had large burn holes and very deep stains all over. The walls had holes with wires hanging out. It looked as though this room had not been cleaned in months. The bed looked as though someone had been sleeping on it already. The bathroom had graffiti written on the mirror. Along the baseboard of the walls near the bed, it looked like mildew was growing. The furniture in the room was very damaged and had burn marks all over it. We were not going to stay here. I went back to the office and explain to the person there that we could not sleep in a room this filthy. She would not cancel my credit card. We left and found another hotel. Honestly, I have never seen a hotel room in this bad of condition. The Health Department should know about how unsanitary this place is.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank Gregory P
Reviewed July 29, 2018 via mobile

Dirty hotel room with bugs and room smelled of smoke
Cleaning people need to clean the rooms better. Receptionist was rude. I would not recommend this hotel! Pay a little more to stay somewhere else better
Felt very unsafe here.

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
4  Thank Jackson321