All reviews nice breakfast would stay here again clean rooms nice stay ventura harbor continental breakfast marisa freeway
Reviewed April 1, 2018

My granddaughter and I and our Australian Shepard dog always stay here. It's a great bargain, she loves the pool, and we're so glad we can bring our pet. Room has everything you need and is clean and fresh. Lots of good breakfast options, including granola. There are even wild bunnies roaming around on the grounds!

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
General M, Manager at La Quinta Inn Ventura, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for the great review and we are happy you enjoyed your stay. Our staff Looks forward to your next visit. See you soon.

Reviewed March 27, 2018

I enjoyed my stay significantly and staff was wonderful. This will be my choice of hotels when I am in the area. The beds were great, was very impressed with the room size as well. One of the best in the area

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
General M, Manager at La Quinta Inn Ventura, responded to this reviewResponded March 28, 2018

Dear Lester,

Thanks for your feedback! I’m pleased to hear that you had an enjoyable stay at Ventura La Quinta. Our team looks forward to providing you with exceptional service in the future.

It’s our commitment to serve our guests to our best ability and hope to always exceed your expectations. We’ll see you soon.

Reviewed March 23, 2018

This motel does a nice job for its category. Our room was clean and renovated. The lighted switch in the bathroom is a nice touch. Useful when you get up during the night. The breakfast was varied, and served in a pleasant space. All od the staff we interacted with were cheery and helpful.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
General M, Manager at La Quinta Inn Ventura, responded to this reviewResponded March 25, 2018

Dear Michael,
I appreciate you taking the time to tell us about your experience at La Quinta Ventura. Your satisfaction and continued trust in La Quinta Inn are our top priorities. I look forward to showing you that we’re working hard to make sure each visit meets your expectations and our high standards.

Thanks again for your time, and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed March 23, 2018

Love to stay here. Right off the freeway and close to many restaraunts and 10 minutes to the beach without the beach prices. The staff is friendly and helpful. The rooms have been renovated and are beautiful

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Thanks again for your time, and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed March 20, 2018

This used to be our go-to hotel, but after this stay we will be looking for a new one. If you have a dog with you, probably a good choice as there were lots of dogs. For us, not so good. There were stains on our sheets, flat and over-used pillows, smells in the room and elevator, a toilet that barely flushed and the grounds were littered with cigarette butts. Not an enjoyable stay, but it was only one night.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
General M, Manager at La Quinta Inn Ventura, responded to this reviewResponded March 22, 2018

Dear Christy,

I am very sorry to read about your experience here at our property. We are listening and I will speak with my staff and share your comments in order to correct these issues. We appreciate your choosing La Quinta and we hope to restore your trust in our hotel.
It is La Quinta standards to take care of our guest and make sure you have a comfortable and enjoyable stay. I hope you will come back and give us another chance in the future. Please accept my sincere apologies.