All reviews nice breakfast would stay here again clean rooms nice stay ventura harbor continental breakfast marisa freeway
Reviewed April 4, 2018

Was the most affordably priced hotel on Easter weekend. The rooms and bathrooms were clean and well stocked. Hotel is located in a safe and quiet area. They have waffles, yogurt, oatmeal, muffins, cereal, bagels and coffee for breakfast. Would stay there again.

Date of stay: April 2018
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
General M, Manager at La Quinta Inn Ventura, responded to this reviewResponded April 5, 2018

I appreciate you taking the time to tell us about your experience at La Quinta Ventura. Your satisfaction and continued trust in La Quinta Inn are our top priorities. I look forward to showing you that we’re working hard to make sure each visit meets your expectations and our high standards.

Thanks again for your time, and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed April 2, 2018

Freezing cold water for the shower for the 3-night stay. We were told "I put in a report" and that it was fixed was not. The shower would be hot for 5 minutes then cold. Lights not working needed new switches. Friends did not get maid service or have towels in the room. We were putting in 14 hours days and no communication between front desk and maintenance people. We have been here before and will not go back.

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

I’ve received your review of La Quinta Ventura. Looks like we dropped the ball on meeting your expectations.

I appreciate your feedback; this is definitely not the experience we want you to have when staying with us! Your feedback will help us improve our operation.

Rest assured your comments will be shared with our team, and it’s through comments such as yours that we’re able to improve. Thanks again for your time, and hope we’ll see you back with us at La Quinta Inn once again.

Reviewed April 1, 2018

My granddaughter and I and our Australian Shepard dog always stay here. It's a great bargain, she loves the pool, and we're so glad we can bring our pet. Room has everything you need and is clean and fresh. Lots of good breakfast options, including granola. There are even wild bunnies roaming around on the grounds!

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
General M, Manager at La Quinta Inn Ventura, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for the great review and we are happy you enjoyed your stay. Our staff Looks forward to your next visit. See you soon.

Reviewed March 27, 2018

I enjoyed my stay significantly and staff was wonderful. This will be my choice of hotels when I am in the area. The beds were great, was very impressed with the room size as well. One of the best in the area

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
General M, Manager at La Quinta Inn Ventura, responded to this reviewResponded March 28, 2018

Dear Lester,

Thanks for your feedback! I’m pleased to hear that you had an enjoyable stay at Ventura La Quinta. Our team looks forward to providing you with exceptional service in the future.

It’s our commitment to serve our guests to our best ability and hope to always exceed your expectations. We’ll see you soon.

Reviewed March 23, 2018

This motel does a nice job for its category. Our room was clean and renovated. The lighted switch in the bathroom is a nice touch. Useful when you get up during the night. The breakfast was varied, and served in a pleasant space. All od the staff we interacted with were cheery and helpful.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
General M, Manager at La Quinta Inn Ventura, responded to this reviewResponded March 25, 2018

Dear Michael,

Thanks again for your time, and we look forward to seeing you again soon.