“Good food, casual atmosphere”

Duke's Griddle 'n Grill
Ranked #60 of 475 Restaurants in Ventura
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner
Description: Hello Everyone, Thank you to our LOYALS!!! We will be back in September, same great food and atmosphere.
Reviewed June 19, 2018

Yum! Lots of options on the menu here and everything we ordered was tasty. My kids liked their grilled cheese sandwiches and I enjoyed my fish tacos. Didn't go into the bar area but there seemed to be plenty of seating, and the service was quick (for how busy it was) and pretty friendly.

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed May 27, 2018

Have been going to Dukes for years. It was actually closed for some time but was a staple in the area before and now that it re-opened sometime back, it is again. I had surgery a few months ago and was basically restricted to my home. The first chance I was able to get out, I went to Duke’s for dinner. The huge double burger I got was insanely good. The wife got another burger (so many to choose from) and also loved it. Cool little local type place where everyone is welcome. Sit inside at a table, at the bar or out on the patio, all good. Really good place, strongly recommend!!

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed April 22, 2018 via mobile

My wife and I had the snapper and fish & chips. Both were ok. The snapper was a garlic lemon grill. There was a ton of garlic dumped on top of my snapper. Not quite how I'm used to cooking it. The fish & chips was really battered and cooked well. Just a little bland.
I went back later and had a burger. It was wow great.
Go for the burgers!

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed February 17, 2018 via mobile

Dukes in Ventura provided a delicious "Western Burger"; the seasoned fries were also wonderful! Wife had the clam chowder in the sourdough bowl=great!!

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed February 4, 2018

Super great food, many burgers to choose from and chicken, but don't be fooled, the portions are big. Breakfast is another WOW, First time there for breakfast and that's were I'll be going every time I stay in the area. They have a long bar and TV's so drink up.

Date of visit: February 2018