“Amazing Service and Food”

Peking Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #112 of 457 Restaurants in Ventura
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed October 4, 2017

We had dinner with friends here last night. The service was impeccable from beginning to end. Could not ask for better service and they definitely understand what customers need and want. The food was excellent. We had four different entrees and all of them were delicious with very different sauces.

We will definitely be returning to the Peking Chinese Restaurant.

Reviewed September 30, 2017 via mobile

We were pleasantly surprised by quaint Chinese restaurant. Lovely service and even better food . Almond chicken was delicious , szchewan chicken was spicy and good . Very pleasant friendly staff.

Reviewed May 27, 2017

Having moved from Memphis where we had been spoiled by a great variety of gastronomic delights, my son and I have been in search of a great Chinese restaurant.
We read about this restaurant and although it was quite a drive for us, we decided to go ahead and try this resto. It had great reviews to start with.
We were not disappointed. The staff, and the owner, are very friendly. The owner took the time to go from table to table to chat and ask how we found the food, and if there was anything else we needed. The food was AWESOME too!! My picky son was in Chinese heaven! :) Their portions for the regular menu were generous and were reasonably priced. The dimsum was great as well. We ordered Salt and Pepper Shrimp which wasn't in the menu and they were so nice as to accommodate our request.
Definitely will be coming back here, long drive and all.:)

Reviewed April 10, 2017

Every single person on our family from age 7 to 60ish LOVES Peking. The food is excellent. The take out or delivery may be long during peak times/days but it's worth it.

Reviewed March 14, 2017 via mobile

I moved to Ventura in late December. Found this place nearby, and didn't expect much (is in a shopping center between a Von's and a CVS) But boy was I surprised. Very happily indeed. I go every weekend. Everything is delicious, so fast my favorite is the Pungent Chicken. But, there's a lot of menu left to explore!