See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed September 3, 2017 via mobile

I cannot even rate it!!!! It's your worst nightmare hotel! Full of live and dead bugs! It looks like nobody cleaned it for a good while! Under the blanket was a long hair. This place should not even exist!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed September 2, 2017

The rooms are not just no frills, the barely meet the minimum. The first room we were given did not accept the key cards. They moved us to a second room and the maintenance guy tried to replace the batteries for the card reader three times but it did not work. Over 45 minutes later we were still waiting for the situation to be resolved. We were moved to a third room with a promise they would bring us keys. They never did.

We were so tired we didn't want to try to argue with the manager to get our money back and leave. We didn't realize until the middle of the night that the toilet in the bathroom did not flush. It was totally non-functional. When we work up, we discovered there were no towels in the room.

The room was not clean and it was just a horrible experience all around.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed July 30, 2017 via mobile

The motel change the name to Rodeway inn. The worst room that I stayed. Dirty room, a lot of insects, flies and mosquito. The room's AC isn't working but the staff told to me it's OK but weak. Outside temperature is comfortable but the room is very hot and uncomfortable. I am sleeping in my car because the room is terrible.
I stayed more than 100 hotels in the US. This one is a pretty bad hotel that I met.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed March 11, 2017

The staff was nice ... downhill from there. Original room was left trashed by a pig ... not the property's fault but indicative of the people that stay. My non-smoking room had been smoked in and the blanket had the burns to show it. The bedding was stained and there were hairs on the pillow ... not mine. The bed frame was propped up by phonebooks. The TV connection had to be constantly adjusted to get reception ... on the old TV. The remote control did not work. There was no channel listing. The towels were rough and stained. The cooling/heating unit did not work ... simply blew air. The toilet had stains on the outside of the bowl. The place is actually an old Motel 6 bought by Choice (Rodeway). It wasn't even up to Motel 6 standards. Even the receipt still says Motel 6.

Stayed: March 2017
1  Thank Schofield1956
Reviewed February 2, 2017

There's been some good improvements to this motel since it had switched from being a Motel 6. I thought that the room was pretty good. The only three small negatives was that a small section of the veneer flooring near the bathroom should have redone, the noise factor (I was up front close to the office), and the wifi signal strength. I only got 3 bars and I was right next to the office. The room was clean. Didn't see any problems with bugs. Bed was comfortable. The bathroom was stocked with plenty of towels and washcloths and other stuff (soap, shampoo). No microwave or mini-fridge but that was okay. Close to McDs.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business