All reviews non smoking oh yea male staff member spacious room the breakfast area free breakfast pet austin smoky
Reviewed May 2, 2017

Hotel is conveniently located close to shopping, dining, and historical sites. Staff was super friendly and helpful. Having a handicapped room close to the elevator was so useful for my husband. Breakfast was served every morning from 6 to 10, which was handy for us not so early risers.

Room Tip: Since it is on a busy highway, there is some traffic noise during rush hours.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple

Reviewed March 26, 2017 via mobile

We really appreciate the pet friendly hotel we also love that it was clean and felt comfortable. Our dog and Son felt very welcomed and we had a very nice trip not having to worry about our family's needs. The staff was very helpful and kind.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family

Reviewed March 12, 2017 via mobile

My husband and I stayed at the Red Roof Inn to take a mini vacation close to home. The hotel was reasonably priced . It was close to many shopping and restaurant options. Most importantly, it was very clean and well maintained. My husband had the continental breakfast and said that it was just ok. We will definitely think about staying here again.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple

Reviewed December 11, 2016

My room number was 132 the staff was great every time i needed something they were right there! i had no problems with anything i would recommend going here. Red Roof Inn yorktown va! This Has been the best place i have ever stayed at! And ive been to sevrel diffrent hotels all over the place!

Room Tip: 2nd floor quiet!
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed December 7, 2016

Our room was very nice and huge. Our room was very clean. The hotel desk staff were wonderful and very welcoming...They always had a smile on their faces whenever I saw them. Breakfast was very good and there was a lot to choose. Catie was amazing and very outgoing. She help me out with everything. I love the fact that there was no fee for my pet.

Room Tip: pet friendly, nice staff, huge rooms and free breakfast
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family