US$111
Courtyard Newport News Yorktown(Yorktown)(Great Value!)
US$95
US$89
Candlewood Suites Newport News(Yorktown)(Great Value!)
US$94
  • Free Internet
Free cancellation until 27/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$109
Fort Eustis Inn(Newport News)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$67
US$63
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$79/night.

All reviewsnon smokingoh yeamale staff memberspacious roomthe breakfast areanice stayyorktown beachchristypetsmoky
Reviewed July 29, 2017

I look for a good deal in hotels and $80 a night I'm happy with my stay. My family and I came into to town to visit other family and every hotel that close to the area we would be in was booked. However for this price it's not hurting anyone to drive 15 minutes. The room was clean, they give you extra towels without any grief, and the don't require a deposit or extra fee for pets. The pool is not that big so don't expect to much from that. Free continental breakfast, microwave and mini fridge in the room. Overall a good stay. I know 4 stars seems like a lot for a red roof inn but I base this off of the cleanliness of my room, price of the hotel, characters of the staff and the amenities.

1  Thank yurmyka86
Management response:Responded July 30, 2017

Hello
I am glad to hear you had a wonderful stay with us at the Red Roof Inn.
We love guest. We give out towels as needed and keep rooms spic and span.
Thank you for staying with us please come back and visit anytime of the year!
Have a wonderful day/evenning

Reviewed July 28, 2017

Never again! This place is beyond rundown. Rooms smell of stale cigarettes, a.c. unit smells musty, toilets did not flush and shower would not drain. Thankfully we only stayed one night. On the plus side the staff were all very friendly.

Management response:Responded July 29, 2017

Hello,
We apologize what happened with you're stay. We will work on all these problems in all the rooms. give us another chance with your next visit.
Thank you!

Reviewed July 27, 2017

I recently stayed at this dump for a week I was in town for national AAU basket ball championships with my family. I saw the reviews at thought this would be a decent place to stay. We stayed here due to it being the closest available room to the Boo Williams sport complex. My wife booked a room online and when she called to verify our reservation the front desk offered " a better room " then what we reserved. When we arrived we were issued room key cards to room 126 soon as we got to the room we noticed the door looked like it had been busted after 10 minutes of fighting with the door I went to the front desk for help she tells me I must have been swiping the card wrong. When she gets to the door she says oh yeah I forgot the door to this room was broken I have to get you a key. Soon as the door was opened a stale / mildew odor was present. We proceed into the room I look in the bathroom and the bathroom ceiling has previous water damage to it, the toilet seat had a broken bolt on it causing it to swing left and right. I walk to the bed for a sheet inspection the sheets where not the shade of white as they where at the time of purchase and had red stains ( appeared to be juice ) that didn't wash out ( walmart is about 5 miles down the road I purchased a bed in a bag to sleep on ). We switched to another room room 222 the room was in need of an update but definitely better than the previous. The next night the police were called to the room across the hall from us.We would hear kids running down the hallway at night playing tag come to find out this place has people who live there. At the swimming pool it was signs posted no smoking in the pool area but it was cigarette butts in the actual pool. It was a sign that said no pets allowed in the pool area and it was 2 dogs in the pool. Walking down the hallway of the hotel I heard random dog barks at home I have an american bulldog so I'm no dog basher but people do not want to hear barking dogs on vacation.
Had another hotel been available in a reasonable radius I would have moved. After this trip I would stay away from Red Roof INN completely.

Room Tip: Stay somewhere else
Management response:Responded July 29, 2017

Hello
I am sorry you had a horrible stay with us her at the Red Roof Inn.
We apologize about the room situation. If there is anything we could do for you please contacts us at your best convince.

Reviewed July 13, 2017

My wife and I stayed here last night. The Red Roof Inn of Yorktown has it all: wi-fi, great beds, free breakfast, and extremely clean. They actually had bacon, sausage and eggs for breakfast for us low carbers! We got a good rate at Hotel.com. With what we paid and saved here, we were able to have a nice dinner at the Holy Mackeral restaurant. Sleep here.

Room Tip: Get a room near the elevator
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Management response:Responded July 24, 2017

Thank you for your review. I am glad you and you're wife had a nice stay please come back and stay with us again.

Reviewed June 23, 2017

Eleven of us stayed here last week on our way to OBX. We have dogs, so needed a pet friendly place. This was an o.k. place. On the plus side 1. Clean 2. Quiet. 3. Beds and pillows exceptional. 4. Friendly staff. 5. VERY easy to find, right on our route.
On the minus side. Horrible breakfast, outside pool the size of a hot tub! But, hey, what can we expect for under 100$$$ per night. Would definetly stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Management response:Responded July 24, 2017

We are glad you had a nice stay. We are sorry about the horrible breakfast. On you're next trip I hope it will be better for you and you're group.