All reviews two bedroom suite front desk full kitchen boiled eggs cracker barrel many restaurants in the area fantastic stay home away from home waffles would definitely stay here again large bathroom fitness room living area first floor decent hotel clean rooms ice machine
Reviewed November 9, 2015

The staff was friendly and the rooms were clean. The hotel is close to the highway and many restaurants, none high end. The breakfast is average for this type of hotel. You get what you pay for.....and this one doesn't cost that much.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed October 30, 2015

We arrived late at night and left the next morning, and found this hotel to be perfectly okay for one night. It was clean and comfortable and we slept pretty well - standard fare for a chain brand hotel. However, I would not have been too happy for an extended stay. The living room was a bit dated and rather gloomy, and while one of the bedrooms was a good size, the second bedroom was pretty tight. There's a small kitchen area too. There are a variety of restaurants close by, as well as other typical chain hotels. All in all, this is just an okay hotel.

Date of stay: October 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed October 26, 2015

The staff is excellent, very friendly, and willing to help out in any way they can. Rooms are fairly clean, though could use some updating. Excellent value for money. Good budget suites with kitchenettes. Good location.

Date of stay: July 2015
Reviewed September 29, 2015 via mobile

This TownePlace was perfectly situation for our needs. We were doing a convention at the convention center and picked this hotel
Because it was closely but also bear a great deal of restaurants.
The hotel is clean and the staff friendly. Our complaint is that the toilet was not cleaned the entire stay. Breakfast was minimal, but since I'm not a breakfast eater, it was fine for me.
There are tons of restaurants within walking distance, as well as some great takeout.
I will stay here again!!

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed September 28, 2015 via mobile

I've stayed at many Marriott facilities so I can say this facility comes up short. The staff is wonderful. The place needs a bit of attention. It just looks well used. Housekeeping does a good job. Parking lot is easily accessible and well lit. This hotel would not be top of the list to redo. I like a bit more from hotels I visit.

Trip type: Travelled on business