New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

“Nice room, cozy bed, great location and SWEET breakfast.” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Comfort Inn & Suites Dayton

Comfort Inn & Suites Dayton
Ranked #13 of 48 Hotels in Dayton
“Nice room, cozy bed, great location and SWEET breakfast.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 February 2012

My family and I were traveling through the Dayton area early in February. We booked this hotel and were pleasantly surprised. Relatively low rate, decent average rooms, and probably the best free hotel breakfast I've ever had. Upon checking in the staff was friendly and helpful and accommodating a room change for us. Would definitely stay here again. Free Wi-Fi, indoor pool, and the good breakfast were all easily worth the price.

• Stayed February 2012
2 Thank ptclough

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Columbus, Ohio
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 November 2011

We stayed over Thanksgiving weekend. Check in was easy. Room was clean. No funny smells. Breakfast was nice, it included your basic foods and juices. Parking lot seemed a bit small we always had a place to park. Housekeeping was a bit off though. One day when we were leaving our room the lady said we almost missed out (??) and then she said she couldn't make the bed because our stuff was on it. No biggie. We didn't need to beds made up, however the only thing she did was restock the bathroom. Didn't throw away any trash. I don't think she even passed the bathroom. It didn't ruin the stay and I'd stay there again, this particular housekeeping lady was off. All in all I'd recommend it.

• Stayed November 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank nowyouccakes
Chicago, Illinois
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 October 2011

I was passing by on a road trip and I stopped to ask for rates. Now I did not STAY at this hotel but the service I got during this interaction left a bad traste in mouth. I went in to the lobby, and the hotel seemed busy but I thought I would ask for rates. I asked if they had AAA discount and the lady at the desk liturally LAUGHED in my face and siad the hotel was sold out. When I asked her if there were any other hotels close, she told me to "Call AAA". Well I will never stay here even if I had the chance!

• Stayed September 2011, travelled as a couple
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank thrillsteven
Westerville, Ohio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 September 2011

Early Breakfast, WiFi, The frond desk clerk even made copies for me at no charge. Well lit rooms and desk to work. VERY VERY CLEAN. The entire hotel even smelled good. Great corporate rate.

Room Tip: Get the King Suite it's great
  • Stayed September 2011, travelled on business
Grantham, New Hampshire
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 June 2011

We stayed at this hotel for two nights. The hotel is clean and maintained. The employees are friendly and helpful. They have a very nice breakfast so enjoy. The only issue I had was the mattress was very worn and time for replacement. I told the owner and he said that is in the works. My children did swim in the pool and my daughter's hair got very dry. Maybe too much chlorine or water is out of balance. Bottom line is this is a nice property.

Room Tip: Clean hotel
  • Stayed June 2011, travelled with family
New Hampshire
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 November 2010

The room was spacious and clean. Bed was comfortable. Excellent internet which is always important to us. Excellent front desk which responded to a bad TV in the original room and immediately reassigned us to another room. The breakfast as good (fruit, eggs ,sausage,etc). There were several restaurants nearby. The hotel had an indoor pool but no exercise room. It was easy access from I-70. We would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed September 2010, travelled as a couple
Pennsylvania
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 September 2010

Great location just off Route 70. Clean rooms and super soft sheets and towels. Front desk staff seemed busy with other duties when we arrived. Overall an average hotel good for a overnight stop.

Breakfast did not have muffins or yogurt, but did have waffles, bagels, toast, cereal and fruit. Eggs were very different. I can not even describe them, not like any scrambled egg I have ever eaten! Tastless and different texture.

Overall an okay place to stop for the night.

• Stayed September 2010, travelled with family