All reviewsrooms are largedesk clerkmiller laneroom was cleangreat locationmistybedinterstatefridgechainhallway
Reviewed December 29, 2016

Spent 2 nights and found it to be the most smoky "Non Smoking" Hotel ever ? That said the staff couldn't of been more friendly or helpful , it's just some of their "Extended Guests" have alternate ideas ? The room was great , large , clean & mostly quiet but the breakfast was ordinary with a Capital O !! Not too sure if I would be a repeat offender ?

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Dayton - North, responded to this reviewResponded January 4, 2017

Thank you for providing us with details about your stay. Your comments in regards to our friendly and helpful staff are much appreciated; yet, I was disheartened to read that you smelled smoke in the hotel and you were disappointed with our grab-and-go breakfast. In response to your feedback, I am going to be coaching my staff further, to ensure our non smoking policy is strictly enforced and our breakfast is better explained upon check in. Our team is committed to satisfying our guests, so we are very thankful for your feedback. If you have any additional feedback, please reach out to me at DNT@extendedstay.com. It would be our pleasure to have you stay with us again in the future to show you our positive strides taken to enhance your experience with us.