All reviewsrooms are largedesk clerkmiller laneroom was cleangreat locationmistybedinterstatefridgechainhallway
Reviewed February 19, 2017

When visiting my brother in Dayton 3-4 times a year, I have usually stayed at this Extended Stay for the past 5+ years. It is right off I75 and close to shopping, restaurants and other entertainment in the area. While not a high-end place to stay, the rooms are large, quiet, clean and comfortable. The price makes it a great value for this area. The front desk staff is always friendly and efficient and the other staff usually speaks to me, too.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Dayton - North, responded to this reviewResponded February 22, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I'm glad that you consistently received adequate accommodation when you stay at our hotel. Also, your positive comments regarding our affordable rates and convenient location are satisfying. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you in the future, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Reviewed February 5, 2017

The room was clean and decent. The bed and clothing were very cleanly maintained. It was a good location as we have lot of options near by. I got a good deal as well by registering thru Extended Stay America portal. Will definitely look after this chain of stay's in future as well

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Dayton - North, responded to this reviewResponded February 13, 2017

Your feedback is important. Thank you for sharing. It is great to see you enjoyed your clean room and our convenient location. I am also pleased to read that you received a great deal by booking with us. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you in the future, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Reviewed December 29, 2016

Spent 2 nights and found it to be the most smoky "Non Smoking" Hotel ever ? That said the staff couldn't of been more friendly or helpful , it's just some of their "Extended Guests" have alternate ideas ? The room was great , large , clean & mostly quiet but the breakfast was ordinary with a Capital O !! Not too sure if I would be a repeat offender ?

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Dayton - North, responded to this reviewResponded January 4, 2017

Thank you for providing us with details about your stay. Your comments in regards to our friendly and helpful staff are much appreciated; yet, I was disheartened to read that you smelled smoke in the hotel and you were disappointed with our grab-and-go breakfast. In response to your feedback, I am going to be coaching my staff further, to ensure our non smoking policy is strictly enforced and our breakfast is better explained upon check in. Our team is committed to satisfying our guests, so we are very thankful for your feedback. If you have any additional feedback, please reach out to me at DNT@extendedstay.com. It would be our pleasure to have you stay with us again in the future to show you our positive strides taken to enhance your experience with us.