“Great place!!”

Extended Stay America - Dayton - North
Ranked #20 of 46 Hotels in Dayton
Reviewed 26 April 2017 via mobile

It was a good price. The employees were even nicer! Manager, Misty and night shift desk clerk, Katie were fantastic!! The entire room/beds/bathroom/kitchen was clean! It was a pleasant stay. Nice continental breakfast included. I left one of my items there at the hotel. The manager, Misty, worked with me so that it could be mailed to my home. Great experience!

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family

Reviewed 23 March 2017

Newly renovated, clean and comfortable. And right on the street where all the restaurants and stores are located right off 75. Would be great selection of you did not have a car and needed to walk to restaurants, stores ect. Cant be beat it for the price. Will stay here again

Room Tip: Great Location
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Dayton - North, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2017

Your comments regarding your stay are much appreciated. It is good to know you were well accommodated. We are pleased to read that you were satisfied with our convenient location and that you would stay with us again. Thank you again for your review. It would be our pleasure for you to repeat your experience with us in the future.

Reviewed 19 February 2017

When visiting my brother in Dayton 3-4 times a year, I have usually stayed at this Extended Stay for the past 5+ years. It is right off I75 and close to shopping, restaurants and other entertainment in the area. While not a high-end place to stay, the rooms are large, quiet, clean and comfortable. The price makes it a great value for this area. The front desk staff is always friendly and efficient and the other staff usually speaks to me, too.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Dayton - North, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2017

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I'm glad that you consistently received adequate accommodation when you stay at our hotel. Also, your positive comments regarding our affordable rates and convenient location are satisfying. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you in the future, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Reviewed 5 February 2017

The room was clean and decent. The bed and clothing were very cleanly maintained. It was a good location as we have lot of options near by. I got a good deal as well by registering thru Extended Stay America portal. Will definitely look after this chain of stay's in future as well

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Dayton - North, responded to this reviewResponded 13 February 2017

Your feedback is important. Thank you for sharing. It is great to see you enjoyed your clean room and our convenient location. I am also pleased to read that you received a great deal by booking with us. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you in the future, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Reviewed 29 December 2016

Spent 2 nights and found it to be the most smoky "Non Smoking" Hotel ever ? That said the staff couldn't of been more friendly or helpful , it's just some of their "Extended Guests" have alternate ideas ? The room was great , large , clean & mostly quiet but the breakfast was ordinary with a Capital O !! Not too sure if I would be a repeat offender ?

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Dayton - North, responded to this reviewResponded 4 January 2017

Thank you for providing us with details about your stay. Your comments in regards to our friendly and helpful staff are much appreciated; yet, I was disheartened to read that you smelled smoke in the hotel and you were disappointed with our grab-and-go breakfast. In response to your feedback, I am going to be coaching my staff further, to ensure our non smoking policy is strictly enforced and our breakfast is better explained upon check in. Our team is committed to satisfying our guests, so we are very thankful for your feedback. If you have any additional feedback, please reach out to me at DNT@extendedstay.com. It would be our pleasure to have you stay with us again in the future to show you our positive strides taken to enhance your experience with us.

Reviewed 23 December 2016

My only complaint was with the limited analog cable. Otherwise, this was a great place to stay. Room was clean. Kitchen appliances and bathroom were spotless. Carpet, fixtures and bed were new. Really impressed. Price was very fair. Stayed one night. Quiet. Good, safe location.

Room Tip: My room was on first floor.
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled solo

We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. I am more than pleased to read you were well accommodated by our staff and that you were impressed, despite the issues with the cable options. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We would love to see you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Reviewed 16 November 2016

I have written a lot of reviews over the past few years and rarely do I write a bad one but I have to with this one. I booked 2 rooms for my adult children and their significant others. The hotel we booked early (down the street from this hotel) for parents weekend was already full by the time they decided they were coming too. The price was great BUT you know the saying, you get what you pay for. We were given 2 rooms on the 1st floor. The floor smelled like smoke. To their credit, it looks like they are trying to update the rooms as one of the rooms had hardwood like floors and nice counter tops (but still a dirty carpet) and the other had old carpet throughout and old counters. This I think we could have been ok with but the drug deal we saw going on in the parking lot at the side door when we returned to drop them off late Friday may have done it for me. A black car lingering in the middle of the lot waiting till a young woman came out the side door in pajama pants pulled up to her and made the exchange will definitely not have me booking here again. The second night, that door was closed off and you couldn't go in or out of it, which seems like a fire hazard to me. Also on the amenities list is a hair dryer but there was no hair dryer and when we asked at the front desk, they had no idea if there was supposed to be one. They did say there training but never went to ask anyone either. If this hotel would like to get good reviews and clientele, a major upgrade would be needed.

Room Tip: If you want a smoke free smell, don't pick the first floor
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family