“Great sushi and now extended Korean menu!”
Review of Sushi Hana

Sushi Hana
Ranked #160 of 794 Restaurants in Dayton
Cuisines: Japanese
Description: Incredible Sushi! Absolutely amazing!
Description: Incredible Sushi! Absolutely amazing!
Reviewed March 31, 2016

Their sushi is amazing but now they offer more Korean entrees and they give you Banchan ( korean side dishes)! I use to go to Kabuki to get Korean food but they don't give side dishes :( so now sushi Hana it is. Plus the restaurant is not cramped! Ive already tried the Bibimbop, daejang jigae, yukie jang and the jampong! All great!

Reviewed February 6, 2016

We've eaten here before and been quite satisfied. However, last night the service was quite slow and the food quality not that great. The chicken in the dish was super dry and not very flavorful

Reviewed December 18, 2015

I've eaten here occasionally for over two years. I've mostly tolerated their slow service (usually 30 minutes for food to come out) because it's the only local place I know of that serves bibimbap and bulgogi, both of which are 3rd rate in this restaurant when compared to actual bibimbap and bulgogi, but are probably still popular because their patrons are mostly spice and taste averted.

The last straw came when my wife and I got there at precisely 12 noon and finished ordering our food by 12:10pm. There were only us and 2 other patrons in the entire restaurant. Between 12:10pm and 12:45pm we consistently followed up for our orders but to no avail. By 12:50pm our food was still missing and the restaurant was full, and that's when we noticed that they served our food to some guests that arived much later than us. That infuriated me and made me wonder why I even subject myself to this terrible service at all.

I am never going there again, and neither should anyone who wants actual good food served on time.

Reviewed August 7, 2015 via mobile

My fiancé and I are from Louisville, KY, the home of some great food. We love sushi, but since moving to Dayton have struggled to find a good sushi spot. We've tried Thai Nine, and its descent; but Sushi Hana is where it's at! Don't be discouraged by the atmosphere, the food is worth it!

Reviewed August 2, 2015 via mobile

My wife and I go out for sushi quite a bit. This is by far our favorite sushi place in the Dayton area. The atmosphere of the restaurant is not too impressive , however the sushi is great! The sushi is high-quality, the staff is friendly and we always have a great experience. We highly recommend Sushi Hana.

Been to Sushi Hana? Share your experiences!