“First Visit, Fabulous Food and Service”

Troni's Italian Restaurant
Ranked #15 of 827 Restaurants in Dayton
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner
Reviewed November 17, 2017

I don't know why it took us so long to stop in and give Troni's a try, but so glad we finally did! We stopped by later on a Thursday night, so there was no wait. Our server was friendly and attentive. My husband order his normal Italian go-to, Spaghetti and Meatballs and I had the Eggplant Parmigiana. Both were fabulous! Their sauce is delicious and the dinner rolls are to die for. Can't wait to go back again.

Reviewed November 9, 2017

Fun atmosphere, good food. My husband and I had a pizza with pepperoni, mushrooms and black olives. Love the thin crust. People we were with had chicken parmesan, lasagna, ziti. Everyone enjoyed their food.

Reviewed October 28, 2017 via mobile

We really enjoyed our first visit to Troni's. We arrived about 3:30 on Saturday afternoon so we were the only patrons for a while. Our waitress was attentive, pleasant and helpful without intruding on our meal. We had The Trio and Chicken Marsala. Both were excellent, piping hot and great flavor. Nice size portions. Be warned, do not plan to be around anyone who didn't eat with you if have the garlic knots!! Oh my, they are wonderful and so garlicky. The restaurant is small and clean. We will definitely go back and highly recommend. We are Mamma DiSalvos fans and Troni's is right up there in taste and experience.

Reviewed August 9, 2017

The best pizza in town. All of the food is great.Good atmosphere family owned and operated. Small so gets crowded at peak times.

Reviewed July 13, 2017 via mobile

Don't waste your dollars on Olive Garden or any other Italian-Tronis is so good, so authentic. Yes you can get unlimited bread sticks at OG but you can't get this kind of food. I especially love the Trio but you can't go wrong with any of their dishes. Order extra rolls, you won't regret the decision-or the extra cost. Their antipasto salad is worth the extra too. Service can be hit or miss but they are always busy so that may be why. They could throw the food on the table and ignore me as long as the food comes out!