Free cancellation until 27/07
US$100
US$98
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$110/night.

WoodSpring Suites Dayton South(Dayton)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$75
US$230
US$129
Residence Inn
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$159/night.

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed June 12, 2017 via mobile

The staff was very friendly. Check-in was fast. After being in the room for a while we noticed the AC wasn't pushing any cold air so we called down and upon checking it out they assigned us a new room. Both rooms were very clean and unlike a lot of motels I didn't have to buy my own cleaner to clean the tub. The bed was very comfortable. I wish breakfast was offered but I knew before booking that it was not an offered amenity so I can't complain. When we first got here the neighbors were having a pretty heated fight which the staff also resolved, I think they kicked them out. I have no complaints and I would definitely stay again if no place was available that offered free breakfast at a comparable price. Good job Red Roof!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Robyn I, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Dayton North Airport, responded to this reviewResponded June 14, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to post a review on your recent stay with us. I sincerely apologize that you experienced an issue with the AC in the first room which required you to move rooms. I am however so pleased to hear that you found our staff to be friendly, your room clean and the bed comfortable. We look forward to you staying with us again should your travels bring you to the Dayton North area.