“great staff”

Red Roof Inn Dayton North Airport
Ranked #23 of 45 Hotels in Dayton
Reviewed 21 July 2017

terry ,patty ,sheryl, lydia,and butch. these great people always take great care of me everytime i stay. cant say enough great things about the employees of this hotel. great service and always go above and beyond to help me when i need anything. thank you to all of you.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Robyn I, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Dayton North Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2017

Thank you for taking the time to post a review. I am so pleased to hear that Terry, Patty, Cheryl, Lydia and Butch have always provided great service and taken great care of you every time you stay with us. Please know that I will be sharing your positive feedback with each one of them. We appreciate you staying with us and look forward to seeing you again when your travels bring you back to the Dayton North area.

Reviewed 19 July 2017

We stayed here on our way back from South Dakota. This was the last night of a sixteen day trip. There was a woman sitting in her room smoking with the door open halfway, blowing smoke out. No wonder the rooms smell like smoke. We will most likely look elsewhere if needing a room in the area again.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Robyn I, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Dayton North Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2017

Thank you for taking the time to post a review on your recent stay with us. We appreciate your feedback as it helps us improve. We will certainly investigate the activity you mentioned regarding other guest visibly smoking in their guestrooms. When we are made aware of such activity we do charge a smoking fee of $250.00.

We would love another opportunity to better serve you should your travels bring you back to the Dayton area.

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

The room smelled terrible of smoke even though it said no smoke hotel. There were ashes on the floor! And drunk men wandering around outside! The the hallways had trash in them. It was dirty and unclean!

Stayed: July 2017
1  Thank Liz S
Robyn I, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Dayton North Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2017

Thank you for your transparent feedback Liz S regarding your recent stay with us. Please know that I will be sharing your review with the entire team in an effort to improve the overall quality of our guestrooms and property. We appreciate you as our guest and certainly hope that you will give us another opportunity to better serve you should your travels bring you back to the Dayton area.

Reviewed 9 July 2017

I agree with other recent reviews of this property. Its location and price were very attractive. The property is right off I75 and near I70, with many diverse places to eat, within walking distance. Both of the staff we dealt with were friendly and knowledgeable.It felt like a safe location and was fairly quiet for sleeping.

The motel is really run down. It is my understanding that renovations are happening, but they definitely hadn't reached the room we stayed in. Our room smelled like smoke and yet was advertised as a non-smoking room. Much more should have been done to make this adequate to call it a "non-smoking room". There were hairs on the towels and the floor in the bathroom wasn't clean. Overall, not a great experience - would think twice about saving money on this spot.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Laura41055
Robyn I, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Dayton North Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2017

Thank you for taking the time to post a review on your recent stay with us. I was pleased to hear that you found our staff friendly and knowledgeable. I was however disheartened to hear that the cleanliness of your guestroom was poor and that the room had a smoke odor. Please know that I will be sharing your feedback in an effort to improve our overall quality and service execution. We truly hope that you will give us another opportunity to better serve you should your travels bring you back to the Dayton North area.

Reviewed 5 July 2017

I wanted so much to have a good experience here, the reviews were all good. They are trying hard: new paint, curtains, and linens. The girl who checked us in was bright and efficient. The first room was smokey, and they gladly gave us another. She explained that they are nonsmoking, however some guests may not follow the rules. The second was still faintly smokey, but decided we could live with it. If I had to guess, the furniture and a/c are older. After unpacking I noticed some medical debris in my nightstand. Picture included.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank kgn2507
Robyn I, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Dayton North Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2017

Thank you for taking the time to post a review on your recent stay with us. Please accept our sincerest apologies that the guestroom assigned to you at check-in smelled of smoke which required you to move to another room. Our hotel is a 100% non-smoking hotel however we do on occasion have guests that choose to not abide by these rules and when this happens we do assess them a $200 smoking fee in order to clean and refresh the guestroom. We apologize that you found evidence of the previous guest in your guestroom. Please know that I will be sharing your feedback with the entire team in an effort to improve our service and cleanliness standards. We truly hope that you will give us another opportunity to better serve you should your travels bring you back to the Dayton North area.

Reviewed 1 July 2017 via mobile

We needed a place to stay on our way to Missouri and decided on this place. It was better than we anticipated. It was packed due to the holiday weekend. The room was clean and quiet. Pillows were fluffy. We would stay here again!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Robyn I, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Dayton North Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2017

Thank you for taking the time to post a review on your recent stay with us. We are so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay and found your room clean and quiet and the pillows fluffy. We look forward to you staying with us again should your travels bring you back to the Dayton North area.

Reviewed 25 June 2017

This is a budget hotel, so do nto expect a lot of extras, but for teh price, it is hard to beat. The room was clean, the property was reasonably maintained, and the noise wasvery reasonable given that is a couple of hundred feet from I-75.

Room Tip: Upgrade to one of the premium rooms