Free cancellation until 27/07
US$119
US$100
US$98
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$113/night.

US$351
US$194
Residence Inn
WoodSpring Suites Dayton South(Dayton)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$75
US$73
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed August 5, 2017

we arrived at this hotel and found out that the time was changed one hour but a friendly staff only the locked door conserned us a little the room was on the second floor and was very clean a lot of restaurants in the area the beds where good will stay there again.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Robyn I, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Dayton North Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 6, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to post a review on your recent stay with us. We were delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and found our staff friendly and your guestroom very clean and the beds good. We look forward to you staying with us again when your travels bring you back to the Dayton North area.

Reviewed July 21, 2017

terry ,patty ,sheryl, lydia,and butch. these great people always take great care of me everytime i stay. cant say enough great things about the employees of this hotel. great service and always go above and beyond to help me when i need anything. thank you to all of you.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Robyn I, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Dayton North Airport, responded to this reviewResponded July 25, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to post a review. I am so pleased to hear that Terry, Patty, Cheryl, Lydia and Butch have always provided great service and taken great care of you every time you stay with us. Please know that I will be sharing your positive feedback with each one of them. We appreciate you staying with us and look forward to seeing you again when your travels bring you back to the Dayton North area.

Reviewed July 19, 2017

We stayed here on our way back from South Dakota. This was the last night of a sixteen day trip. There was a woman sitting in her room smoking with the door open halfway, blowing smoke out. No wonder the rooms smell like smoke. We will most likely look elsewhere if needing a room in the area again.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Robyn I, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Dayton North Airport, responded to this reviewResponded July 21, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to post a review on your recent stay with us. We appreciate your feedback as it helps us improve. We will certainly investigate the activity you mentioned regarding other guest visibly smoking in their guestrooms. When we are made aware of such activity we do charge a smoking fee of $250.00.

We would love another opportunity to better serve you should your travels bring you back to the Dayton area.

Reviewed July 11, 2017 via mobile

The room smelled terrible of smoke even though it said no smoke hotel. There were ashes on the floor! And drunk men wandering around outside! The the hallways had trash in them. It was dirty and unclean!

Stayed: July 2017
1  Thank Liz S
Robyn I, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Dayton North Airport, responded to this reviewResponded July 13, 2017

Thank you for your transparent feedback Liz S regarding your recent stay with us. Please know that I will be sharing your review with the entire team in an effort to improve the overall quality of our guestrooms and property. We appreciate you as our guest and certainly hope that you will give us another opportunity to better serve you should your travels bring you back to the Dayton area.

Reviewed July 9, 2017

I agree with other recent reviews of this property. Its location and price were very attractive. The property is right off I75 and near I70, with many diverse places to eat, within walking distance. Both of the staff we dealt with were friendly and knowledgeable.It felt like a safe location and was fairly quiet for sleeping.

The motel is really run down. It is my understanding that renovations are happening, but they definitely hadn't reached the room we stayed in. Our room smelled like smoke and yet was advertised as a non-smoking room. Much more should have been done to make this adequate to call it a "non-smoking room". There were hairs on the towels and the floor in the bathroom wasn't clean. Overall, not a great experience - would think twice about saving money on this spot.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Laura41055
Robyn I, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Dayton North Airport, responded to this reviewResponded July 11, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to post a review on your recent stay with us. I was pleased to hear that you found our staff friendly and knowledgeable. I was however disheartened to hear that the cleanliness of your guestroom was poor and that the room had a smoke odor. Please know that I will be sharing your feedback in an effort to improve our overall quality and service execution. We truly hope that you will give us another opportunity to better serve you should your travels bring you back to the Dayton North area.