“Fantastic Breakfast”

Keke's Breakfast Cafe
Ranked #27 of 632 Restaurants in Bradenton
Reviewed August 20, 2018 via mobile

Come early or plan to wait, their food is so good there is almost always a line!! Found this gem by word of mouth honestly. Tons of great food per serving, home fries are wonderful. Never had a bad meal. Service is always friendly no matter how busy they are. Clean, friendly, and delicious breakfast food!!!

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed August 19, 2018 via mobile

First visit. Very friendly atmosphere. They were very busy but the service was excellent. It appeared that team work is part of the atmosphere. The food was delicious, (we all had omelettes). We will definitely be back.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed July 19, 2018 via mobile

We took our kids to Keke's for their first time. This restaurant is clean and comfortable. Waitress was friendly and attentive. My wife and I always enjoy our meals at Keke's wherever we are. We usually create our own breakfast. We do re command the Pina Colada stuffed French toast and the Hawiian omelet.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed July 19, 2018 via mobile

My nephew and I had breakfast here on the weekend and loved it! Lots of food so bring your appetite! The pancakes are huge I couldn’t finish even one! Coffee was good, and my nephew got the omelette, it was fluffy and delicious. See pics for the sizes

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed June 21, 2018 via mobile

Stopped in for lunch at Keke’s Breakfast Cafe. First impressions - we were nicely greeted, the restaurant looked spacious and clean. We were seated at a comfortable and our waiter took our order for 2 Arnold Palmer’s right away. One turkey club sandwich and one sesame chicken salad arrived promptly. The portions were huge. we we hungry and we could only eat half. Did I mention delicious as well ? We will be back again soon.

Date of visit: June 2018