“Our favorite place for breakfast!!”

Keke's Breakfast Cafe
Ranked #25 of 630 Restaurants in Bradenton
Reviewed August 26, 2018 via mobile

My fiancé and I LOVE this place! The food is fresh and the quality food is worth the prices. The bread is so fresh that was always order toast because it’s the best! Their fruit is always fresh and they don’t skimp on strawberries like most restaurants do. We go so often we know the servers by face. Most of them are great some need a little more training. No matter what this is our go to place. We have taken our family here and friends from out of town. They leave here with the same feelings we have. Every time out out of town guest return they ask to go
To Keke’s! Love it!

Reviewed August 20, 2018 via mobile

Come early or plan to wait, their food is so good there is almost always a line!! Found this gem by word of mouth honestly. Tons of great food per serving, home fries are wonderful. Never had a bad meal. Service is always friendly no matter how busy they are. Clean, friendly, and delicious breakfast food!!!

Reviewed August 19, 2018 via mobile

First visit. Very friendly atmosphere. They were very busy but the service was excellent. It appeared that team work is part of the atmosphere. The food was delicious, (we all had omelettes). We will definitely be back.

Reviewed July 19, 2018 via mobile

We took our kids to Keke's for their first time. This restaurant is clean and comfortable. Waitress was friendly and attentive. My wife and I always enjoy our meals at Keke's wherever we are. We usually create our own breakfast. We do re command the Pina Colada stuffed French toast and the Hawiian omelet.

Reviewed July 19, 2018 via mobile

My nephew and I had breakfast here on the weekend and loved it! Lots of food so bring your appetite! The pancakes are huge I couldn’t finish even one! Coffee was good, and my nephew got the omelette, it was fluffy and delicious. See pics for the sizes