“Another Amazing Stay!!!”

Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Bradenton at I-75
Ranked #2 of 21 Hotels in Bradenton
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed 22 April 2012

Our daughter attends Ringling College of Art and Design and I have not been able to visit due to my heavy workload which is in Hospitality. My last visit to the Country Inn and Suites was 3 years ago and I am delighted to write that this Property looks just as good as back then and that it is truly appreciated by this Guest for many a owner will not put in the effort, time or monies to maintain their Property. Tammy, the Owner and GM is a "Gem" of a person as you will witness 1st hand how she cares for all the Guests and all the hard work and effort to ensure the utmost in Guest Satisfaction. The moment you pull into the Property on display is the beauty of the Hotel, the Lobby, Room all Clean, well appointed and a pleasure to stay! See you soon Tammy, you are "amazing"!!!

Room Tip: I never like 1st floor rooms for fear of noise but for a week we heard nothing!!! Of course 1 st flo...
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business

Reviewed 20 April 2012

This hotel is close off 75, nice interior and friendly staff. They even have a decent variety of machines in the work-out room. Good beds, quiet and they paid attention to both my and my co-workers profile requests! Good food at the shopping plaza accross the street, you can walk to it. I would stay again anytime I am in the area.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 April 2012

We stayed only one night at this property as we were travelling from one point to another in Florida. Although our stay was short we had a very good experience. It is just off I75 and a convenient location to lots of restaurants and shopping. We were able to check right in and the room was very well appointed. We had no noise from the expressway at all. The room was a decent size with all the necessities. Internet was free and speedy. The air conditioning worked well. The bed was very comfortable and everything was very clean. There was a small pool but we did not have time to use it. Coffee and tea was available at all times in the lobby area. The complimentary breakfast was served from 7 to 10 am and there was quite a good selection of foods. There was a fresh waffle maker, hot oatmeal, about 4 different cold cereals, scrambled eggs and sausage links, several fresh fruits, muffins, danishes, bagel thins, etc. to eat along with several juices, coffee and tea. A very good value included with the stay. We ate dinner at Gecko's Pub and Grill just a short walk across the street. It was quite a popular spot and the food was very good at a reasonable price. Also nearby were several other restaurants such as Applebees, Chick-fil-a, and Bogey's Sports Bar. We also walked by several other restaurants when we went to to the Publixs in the plaza next door. All the staff at the hotel we encountered were extremely pleasant and welcoming. We would highly recommend this property.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 April 2012

Our stay at this hotel has been most pleasant and positive. It really began when we spoke with Tom York when making our reservations from home and continued when we walked through the door of the motel. The service is outstanding, the facility is clean, the staff is most pleasant/accommodating, the rooms are quiet and the morning breakfast is of good quality and varied. Besides Tom's helpful attitude we would like to acknowledge the unfailing cheerfulness and helpfulness of Tammy. It is a place we would definitely return to.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 April 2012

My husband and I stayed here for three nights in March of 2012. This is a newer hotel right off I-75 with rooms and suites. The morning breakfast was really good with both continental and hot choices. Every morning had different choices for the hot items. The rooms and common areas were all clean and the staff was very helpful and accommodating of our needs. We arrived about two hours before check-in and our room was not ready, but they quickly found a room for us. All in all this was a very pleasant stay.

• Stayed: March 2012
Reviewed 4 April 2012

we plannned to stay here for 1 night, but because of its location, which was a great touring location we stayed for 5 nights. the staff were most helpfull, providing us with lots of information and advice on the area,breakfasts were good, supermarket, chemist, petrol all within walking distance, we shall stay again.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 April 2012

Just spent 6 nights here and most definitely would stay here again. We had a king bedroom suite, which provided more than enough room for two. Even though the hotel sits about a block off a main road, we did not hear any noise from it, nor did we hear any noise in the hotel even when it was packed to capacity over the weekend. The staff was always pleasant especially Tammy, who who was always very nice and helpful. Looking forward to returning again next year.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple