“Never dissapoints”

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Groups, Local cuisine, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed October 14, 2018

Had to go for the Mahi again and it was super once again. Always good food and friendly staff. Service is good and a good atmosphere

Write a ReviewReviews (1,589)

Reviewed October 14, 2018 via mobile

This is a great place for seafood at a chep price I would highly recommend this restaurant for family and friends.

Reviewed October 11, 2018 via mobile

This was our second visit to this restaurant and we had dinner with friends. The quality of the food was excellent and much as we remembered from our first visit last September. The server was always on hand when needed and the process of paying the check made easy.

1  Thank hootie j
Reviewed October 7, 2018 via mobile

Great place for dinner with seafood and prime rib! Have great variety and delicious dessert! You have to have the key lime coconut cake!

1  Thank 715pattyw
Reviewed October 4, 2018

I was curious about the Fried Froglegs that they offered so I decided to get that as an appetizer. I never had them before but I found them to be pretty good. The breading they used was really light and had a good seasoning to it.

For the entrée I went with the Coconut-fried Tilapia. It was good. I only wished they gave a bigger portion of it.

Overall I wasn't exactly blown away, but I would probably go back if I'm ever in the area.

1  Thank chris_young23