All reviewswaffle houseoreo cookieparking lotoatmealnight staysmall poolgreat place to stayroom was clean and comfortablecoffee makerpopcornmcdonaldsmotelabvimattmicrowaveofficeinterstate
Reviewed July 15, 2018 via mobile

I am traveling in Florida all over and looking place to stay in Bradenton are I found this Hotel and stay one night it was surprise me How nice clean room and quiet place then I was end up stay in one week the price I paid and service I have wonderful very friendly staff and very helpful evrytime I ask help they are very kind. The manager Mr Dharmesh and his wife Parul are very helpful and keep this place Up nice and clean New beds very comfortable to sleep new flooring in each room parking lot are New sweeminng pool nice and clean all restaurant are just in waking Distance super Walmart are waking Distance easy in and out on l 75 exists 220 they big parking space to park big Truck I will recommend this Hotel to stay everyone I am keep coming back in this place when I am in Bradenton Florida are

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
MATT E, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn-Bradenton/Sarasota, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2018

Thank you, John, for your recent stay and very kind review. We try very hard to provide a good clean safe place to stay for a reasonable rate. Also, thank you for mentioning that we have parking for trucks and campers and are conveniently located right off I-75 at exit 220.
I will tell Dharmesh and Parul how much you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to hosting you again the next time that you are in Bradenton.

Reviewed July 15, 2018 via mobile

This is best Hotel to stay in Bradenton Florida it’s everything is so convenient all Beach’s not far all restaurants are in waking distance good location easy in and off l 75 the staff is very friendly and very Helpful this Manger Mr Dharmesh And His wife Parul Patel are Don Excelant Job to keep this place up nice and clean room they very good Breakfast in the morning Nice landscaping the Beds are very comfortable to sleep Floor are Bran new in every room sweeming pool is nice and very clean I am keep coming back this Hotel I do recommend everyone to stay in this Hotel the Very Good place to Stay

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family

Thank you Kristiean, we appreciate your business and are glad that you enjoyed our swimming pool, landscaping, comfortable beds, and new flooring. Thank you for recommending us to your friends and family and we look forward to hosting you again in the future.

Reviewed June 11, 2018 via mobile

Very nice small and quaint. Matt maid owner and rest of staff very friendly. Close to Tampa and Sarasota Airports. Many Restaurant's and activities close by. Clean rooms all with small refrigerator and microwaves very comfortable beds coffee, iron and boards. Almost all comfort's of home. Less than a mile from interstate 75.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
MATT E, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn-Bradenton/Sarasota, responded to this reviewResponded June 12, 2018

Thank you for your recent stay and very kind remarks, Keith. We appreciate that you found our staff to be very friendly and our rooms to be clean and well equipped. Our location is a real plus as we are close to shopping, restaurants, I 75, and some of the best beaches in the world. We try very hard to make everyone feel welcome and at home. Please visit us again the next time that you are in Bradenton.

Reviewed June 7, 2018 via mobile

My husband attempted to stay in this hotel tonight on business. He isn't a picky guy. Upon arrival, he told me the room was disgusting. Stains on sheets and BED BUGS VISIBLE IN BED. That's just plain disgusting. He handed the front desk worker back the key and left stating he could not stay there. Front desk worker did nothing to appease my husband. The worker took back the key and said "ok I will let the owner know". Therefore, now I am letting you all know as well. Do not stay here unless you want to pay some money in bed bug treatment for your home when you arrive home.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank EekersMcSneakers
MATT E, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn-Bradenton/Sarasota, responded to this reviewResponded June 15, 2018

We are aware of your husband's situation and it proved to be one where he stayed in the room a number of hours and took care of whatever business he had to do and then decided that he would try to get a refund or a free stay. When he returned the keys he did not want the staff to provide clean sheets or another room, he just left. Upon leaving our staff could not find anything wrong with the room except an almost invisible stain on the underside of the mattress cover. We hope that readers realize what this review is about and read all of our other happy and satisfied guest's reviews.

Reviewed June 5, 2018

We had a great stay very nice and clean rooms and breakfast was great as well the customer service was great! we didn't go wrong in choosing Americas Best Value inn to stay this few days while we were in vacation!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
MATT E, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn-Bradenton/Sarasota, responded to this reviewResponded June 9, 2018

Thank you MJ, for your recent stay and very kind remarks. We are glad that you enjoyed your very clean room and modest breakfast. We pride ourselves on guest service and try to make everyone feel at home. Please visit us again the next time that you are vacationing in Bradenton.