“Great”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
desk in living room
living room corner with sofa bed
master bedroom
master bedroom corner, led tv
master bathroom tub/shower
master bathroom tub/shower
corner with chest drawer and closet...arts by simona dancila
bathroom with shower
3th confortable twin bed
laundry area, washer and dryer
patio with grill and 6 chair table
patio
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Shelby C
“Great”
Reviewed May 8, 2017 for a stay in May 2017
person found this review helpful

This was an amazing stay! I came with simply my cousin. It was a little big for just two people and while I wish that we would have gone with something smaller, I was so happy with the house. It has everything you need for a vacation. The washer and dryer was SO nice to have. Simona is so nice, kind and helpful. She did come off a bit unapproachable in the inbox but I highly suggest this home for a family or friend get away! There are three rooms with four different beds and a couch.

BriannaH3...
“Alright house, horrible service to guests.”
Reviewed August 11, 2016 for a stay in July 2016
people found this review helpful

When this stay was booked, it was booked for 6 adults. Simona, the host, contacted us and asked if we were bring a pet. We responded and told her WE WERE NOT BRINGING A PET. I was then charged a $60.00 pet fee. I contacted Simona immediately to inquire why I was being charged a pet fee when I had made it clear we were not bringing a pet. She told me that I needed to contact Trip Advisor and that she could not change the charge. Trip Advisor was contacted and a customer support employee explained that in fact it was Simona's responsibility to refund me the charge. When we checked in to the home, I told SImona in person and showed her the email from Trip Advisor that stated it was her responsibility. She told me that she could not do anything until after we checked out and Trip Advisor paid her and that then she would be able to refund me. It is now three weeks later and I have not received my money back. Simona finally responded to me after my third attempt to reach her on 8/11/16. She responded with a nasty and rude message stating that she would not refund me and that it is Trip Advisors responsibility. I know this to be inaccurate because I spoke to Trip Advisor on 8/10/16 and they told me that Simona needs to refund me and they attempted to call her and sent her an email in an effort to help get my money back. Simona has given me the run around and I am furious that it has not been resolved. I would not be surprised if she does this to all of her guests in an attempt to make more money off of them in hopes they will not notice or take action. The way Simona has treated this situation and her wrongful doing is unprofessional and I will bring the necessary action against her to get my money back.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Management Response
13 Aug 2016
Hi Brianna,
NOBODY EXCEPT YOU ADDED A PET FEE TO YOUR TOTAL. I DO CHARGE A $ 60. PET FEE BUT THE RENTAL SITE DO NOT ALLOW ME TO DO ANY CHANGES TO RESERVATION. . I GOT YOUR RESERVATION REQUEST FROM THE RENTAL SITE -TRIPADVISOR- WITH A PET FEE YOU INCLUDED AND PAID TO THE RENTAL SITE. NOW YOU SAY YOU DIDN'T. HAVE A PET. BUT WE SAW A LITTLE DOG AND I DO NOT UNDERSTAND WHY YOU COMPLAIN ABOUT THE FEE.
SIMONA
Winchester, Virginia
Reviewed August 1, 2016 for a stay in July 2016
person found this review helpful

Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
12 Sep 2016
Thank you so much for your amazing review. We do our best to make our guest to do a good and comfortable vacation helping in whatever they need. And we can do it because we have the best guest!
Thank you again!
Simona
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing