All reviewsbushkill fallsindoor poolair hockeyqueen suiteoverlook hotelcontinental breakfastjacuzzi tubpaddle boatsnice sizemain buildinglong weekendcoffee makerthis past weekendloungegamekidsactivities
Reviewed July 1, 2017

I recently visited this hotel and I have to be honest, it was not good. We've been here once before a few years ago with family when we were visiting the falls for hiking and that time it was wonderful. I have no idea what happened this time but staff refused breakfast, lunch, dinner saying they do not offer meals, game room had many bugs as if it hadn't been used for years, kids went out to play in the playground the swings had spider webs all over them and were creaking, they didn't let us change our room to a different floor even when there was obviously no one else staying at the hotel, and the swimming pool had an excess amount of bleach definitely not safe for children.

Room Tip: I'd say don't come at all but if I were to advise get 3rd or 2nd floor, first floor has too many bugs.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank Harmain M
Reviewed June 22, 2017 via mobile

This hotel is one of the best hotel among bushkill ... hotel it self had so many activities... I love it amazing view , nice and clean all the staff are very friendly n there are always ready to help .. during my stay I feel so good ... definitely I m coming back for my next trip .

Stayed: June 2017
1  Thank Lobsang D
Reviewed June 12, 2017

Unfortunately, this hotel is NOTHING like what is displayed in the pictures. I choose the Bushkill Inn for this past weekend due to its proximity to Bushkill Falls as well as the inviting outdoor pool, reviews of steakhouse, etc as they were displayed in pictures. When we arrived on Saturday afternoon there was an overwhelming scent of chemicals in the lobby, it was darkly lit and no one was around. The SPA was closed completely, the outdoor pool was closed, the grounds were not maintained and overrun with weeds and wild bushes. The steakhouse was closed (on a Saturday evening). I think they have 1 person working the entire hotel all weekend. My biggest complaint is that there should have been some notice that these things would NOT be open this particular weekend. I really would NOT have wasted my money. There were two positives of this place: 1) the room was clean and decorated well and 2) the game room had some decent games for my son (although 4 were out of order).
When I was checking out, there was another woman who was complaining of no food or drinks for a meeting that she had scheduled there for others. I felt terrible for that poor woman. I would NOT recommend Bushkill Inn & Conference Center and will be calling the General Manager to lodge a formal complaint.

Room Tip: Choose another hotel. Seriously.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
4  Thank d0tmcd
Reviewed May 29, 2017

Our extended family of more than 100 people, including many small children, gathered for a weekend at the Inn. We had a terrific experience. We brought in a Kosher caterer, and the Inn was very accommodating to him and his staff. We were able to use multiple conference rooms, as the hotel had few other guests (it was after skiing season and before the summer season). The bedrooms were large, clean, with comfortable beds made up with duvets and terry robes.
Heads up though: The rooms were short on amenities we usually take for granted. There was not a single hanger in the closet, something I have never seen before. There was a coffee maker but no cups. One couple had no robes, so called the front desk to ask for robes and hangers., They were told "not to worry about it." Well, they didnt worry- but neither did they get either one!
When we arrived we only had two towels in the bathroom and no floor mat. We were rushing to dress for Friday night dinner and did not have time to call the desk for more. The shower had a half door that allowed water to spray on the floor, so we used one towel for the floor and shared the second- not so comfortable. Without asking for more, the next morning the cleaning staff left several towels and a floor mat, so obviously they know the right way to serve guests. Why they didn't do it to begin with is mystery!
Still, the children loved having plenty of space to spread out. The staff were all pleasant, although they did seem understaffed and a little overwhelmed. We would all recommend this place for large families, or for family events.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed May 24, 2017 via mobile

The lady at the front desk matched the price line price. Her young daughter was helping her. Our room was clean but it smelled bad. Then the people next to us were very loud. So we decided to leave. She up graded us to a jacuzzi king, smelled much better and was quiet. Very clean room. The refrigerator froze all food, even if I put in the door. The lawns needed to be cut and there were bits of trash everywhere. The lobby needed an up date. I have never heard of a resort that does not have an open restaurant. We were there on Monday and Tuesday. A $9.00 resort fee per day. I guess for use of an aging pool. I had to ask for a recite. She charged us full rate and she corrected it. It still could be a good price compared to other resorts.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple