“Enjoyable Stay”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Poconos Finest

Welcome to Poconos Finest, a hidden paradise for both fun & relaxing
Beautiful Nature walking trails & horseback riding! Family & Friends activities for all seasons!
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Average
Welcome to Poconos Finest, a hidden paradise for both fun & relaxing
Beautiful Nature walking trails & horseback riding!
Family & Friends activities for all seasons!
The Best Ski Slopes are in the Poconos!
Plenty of great Shopping & Restaurants in close proximity
The joys of nature & seasonal views are breathtaking
washer & dryer available for small loads
Dining for 6 indoor or outdoors
outdoor pool & hot tub
seasonal outdoor pool & hot tub
fishing, golfing, hiking etc many of the Poconos area joys
bathroom 1 , w/ complimentary toiletries
Bedroom 1
air conditioning & desk work area are available
Deck seating with bbq grill, relax chair sets & roof coverage
Bedroom 2
spacious sized rooms with plenty of drawer & closet space.
Spend quality time, movies, alexa Bluetooth,mini pool table/ games & pull out couch
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Sue S
“Enjoyable Stay”
Reviewed September 22, 2020 for a stay in August 2020

The location is great...host is very accommodating & made sure I got the earrings I left returned to me. We loved sitting on the deck (though it is a bit cluttered) & my husband appreciated the Echo Dot. Appliances & fixtures very clean...windows needed washed, though. Price is reasonable. Would recommend.

Date of stay: August 2020
Your age range 65+
14 Oct 2020
Thanks we took advice & took away one of the 2 bbq grills & excercise machine off deck & even Remodeled deck & windows.. we love the new upgrade & you’re welcome! we were happy to send you’re earrings to you & anything guest else leave behind.
Seaside19...
“Really great weekend stay”
Reviewed August 26, 2020 for a stay in August 2020

Loved the location, the place was really clean and nice. The owner was super helpful with any questions we had.

Date of stay: August 2020
14 Oct 2020
Thank you we try our best to make your stay a wonderful experience
talca1301
“Poconos Finest”
Reviewed February 18, 2020 for a stay in February 2020
person found this review helpful

Poconos Finest was a complete nightmare. The place unclean and decorate with gift bag taped on the wall. There were crumbs on the dirty table cloth. Bathroom were dirty as you can see on the pictures. Access to the balcony was impossible. It was cover with leaves and old filthy grills. The internet code never work. This was certainly the worst experience ever booking a rental property.

Date of stay: February 2020
22 Jul 2020
These accusations are from a very disrespectful guest who came in with an attitude towards my housekeeper. Her group had a walk thru the entire house , was lead to the deck showed access to use the clean grills, deck had very few leaves ( it’s a tree filled community) & she was given WiFi code at same walk thru. They were delighted, smiling, bringing in suitcases & ask for suggestions for a good restaurant. Then made a statement she wanted a place not so far from other Pocono visiting family members, which were miles away. I believe she just wanted to make house look bad to get out of arrangement & get closer accommodations to where the rest of group was staying. None of these so called dirty issues were brought up until day two & never to the housekeeper Upon Arrival. Plz Don’t believe everything you read FALSE NEWS. Good day all.
Reviewed July 8, 2019 for a stay in July 2019

Date of stay: July 2019
Your age range 35-49
22 Jul 2020
Thank you for your honesty, we appreciate you staying at Pocono Finest . Be well.
Reviewed March 21, 2018 for a stay in March 2018

Date of stay: March 2018
10 Apr 2018
Thank you for your review, We try our absolute best to make every Guest experience Wonderful!
Liseth L
“NOT AN EXPECTED PARADISE”
Reviewed June 12, 2017 for a stay in May 2017
people found this review helpful

I want to be fair with my review I will start with the best part. The location is perfect you can do a lot fun things. They are so close to the house.
The size of the house is fair //
Now I want to say the house needs update.
We had a few inconvenience one was the grills and the patio set outside were so dirty.
Plus the electric grill didnt work and other grill was so dirty that we ending cooking our meat inside.
I was told that I have take my trash to the dumpters Well that is something that the owner need to explain when they give you the key.
I just recommended clean the house more often and make sure that everything is working before you rent it
But overall we had a good time there !!!
I hope my review help the owner and renters.

Date of stay: May 2017
28 Jun 2017
Thank you for your review even thought it was surprisingly over a month after your. Booking, nevertheless I will make sure more attention is paid to cleaning the BBQ grills & that we upgrade a little more to your liking. Tks & Be well.
DARIO Q
“Great place for a Getaway!!!”
Reviewed March 7, 2016 for a stay in February 2016
person found this review helpful

This is a great place to have a nice weekend getaway and be away from the city. Requested dates and got a quick response. The place is very nice and it's what you make of it. I planned a nice romantic dinner for my Girlfriend and I and had a great time. The place was pretty neat and clean. I would recommend this place to friends and family. Only thing I had a small issue was the delivery of the keys, it can be a bit more organized. We enjoyed our stay and will most likely return.

Date of stay: February 2016
Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: the living room and the jacuzzi
Liked least: Kitchen could be a bit cleaner
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
22 Jul 2020
Thank you for your honest review & glad you enjoyed your stay, we liked your suggestion & have an updated keypad system. Be well.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.