“Best restaurant in Bethlehem”
Review of Apollo Grill

Apollo Grill
Ranked #1 of 407 Restaurants in Bethlehem
Cuisines: American
Good for: Groups, Business meetings, Bar Scene, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed March 3, 2017

Apollo Grill is rated #1 on tripadvisor in Bethlehem for a good reason. My first visit was with my wife for our anniversary. We mentioned it was our anniversary when we made a reservation, and our dessert was presented to us on a special plate with "Happy Anniversary" piped in chocolate. It was totally unexpected, and we loved it!

After that trip, we decided this was one of our go-to restaurants for a special occasion. My wife loves the crab cakes and the chicken breast with acorn squash raviloi. I prefer the filet or catch of the day. The seasonal desserts are always amazing.

Reviewed March 1, 2017

The food selection and preparation is outstanding and we were impressed with how professional and simply great waitstaff was throughout the evening.

Reviewed February 25, 2017 via mobile

We always enjoy a relaxing dinner at the Apollo! Tonight was no different.

Getting a reservation for a Saturday night wasn't easy even though I called a week ago. We had to take an early time though the person helping me make our reservation pushed the time a little later for us. Even though he did that and there were many people waiting after us, tonight we were not rushed in any way!

I had crab stuffed shrimp (the best of two of my favorites) while my husband had the short ribs. Both were very tasty and the portions were enough for us to take some home. We purposely saved room for dessert--who can resist tres leches cake or molten lava cake? Yum!

All in all, I highly recommend the Apollo for date night or a relaxing dinner with friends.

Reviewed February 18, 2017 via mobile

My husband and I have read about how great this place is and decided to finally try it on this random Saturday evening. We were not disappointed !! We walked in round 5 pm, still early for Saturday evening meal but the place was packed !! Good sign already. We didn't make reservations but they still made a table available for us. Our server was Michelle and she was super sweet!! Told us of all specials and recommendations. My husband had the penne w asparagus, peas and chicken and I had the angel hair w artichoke, spinach and chicken. Both were very tasty n super filling !! Will be going back as the menu had so many choices and all seemed so good!! Not bad price either. Paid $67 for both with 2 glasses of wine, shared Caesar salad and our 2 meals.

1  Thank catrod82
Reviewed February 16, 2017

My wife and I had a wonderful meal with excellent service. My was seated on the long cushioned bench, and I across from her - similar to European - close to fellow diners. Apollo has a wonderful choice of appetizers, and I enjoyed the baked brie. My wife went salad and gave it an average. She loved her scallops, while I tried seared tuna and have nothing with which to compare it. My wife loved her pumpkin bread pudding (took 1/2 home). A very nice out. We would go more often if we lived closer. Bar was extremely busy with many eating there.

Date of visit: February 2017

Been to Apollo Grill? Share your experiences!