US$115
US$102
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$116/night.

US$88
US$83
Hotels.com
Book now, pay at stay
US$149
Residence Inn
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Bethlehem(Bethlehem)(Great Value!)
US$99
US$94
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$120/night.

Comfort Suites University(Bethlehem)(Great Value!)
US$98
ComfortSuites
US$109
US$93
Courtyard Bethlehem Lehigh Valley/I-78(Bethlehem)(Great Value!)
US$129
US$116
Courtyard
US$175
US$144
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$162/night.

Free cancellation until 28/07
US$89
US$86
All reviewsb bsglass ceilingconservatory roombusy intersectionbreakfast was deliciousstreet noisemain buildingsmall tvwalk downtownbeautifully decorated for christmascomfortable bedfrench toastnext morningbanana factoryfirst floorfresh fruita separate living room
Reviewed November 29, 2017

After arriving and checking in we were shown to our room only to discover a big eye soar of unpainted spackle on the wall were obviously some type of repair work was done. The inkeeper apologized for this but nothing else. This to me gives the impression that the owners do not care about their customers. I should have been informed of the condition the room before arriving and given the chance to decide if I wanted to keep the reservation. Breakfast was just okay, would never stay here again!

Room Tip: Inquire about condition of room before arriving!
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Jazz727
Reviewed November 24, 2017

We have stayed here several times over the past year when visiting family and friends in the Lehigh Valley. We've stayed in two of the dog-friendly rooms - Suite 1 in the carriage house and #15 in the main building. Suite 1 is huge with tons of space! The bathroom is great and there is a separate sitting room with its own TV outside of the bedroom. If you were going to have people visit you here at the Sayre, this is a good option. Room 15 is smaller than Suite 1 but is just as nice and does have a small sitting area. There is a door that leads to the outside so that we can easily take our dog out. We also stayed in Room 28 when we did not have our dog with us. That room is also great. The breakfast in the dining room is plentiful - coffee, juice, fresh fruit, pastries, cereal and granola are available in addition to a choice of a breakfast entree such as an omelette or pancakes. The menu has changed each time we've been here. We always have a pleasant and enjoyable stay here.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed October 24, 2017

I came to Bethlehem, PA for a conference and my colleague suggested we stay here. I was so happy I did. The place is incredible and the staff is amazing. I have to say the room are so quaint and the beds are AMAZING! My favorite part, beside the room, was the adorable young hostess/waitress (this doesn't seem to do her justice). She was there every morning, taking our orders, and making sure we were satisfied. She was just a ray of sunshine!!! Thank you for an amazing place!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed October 23, 2017

We arrived after a pretty long trip. They were so accommodation. The suite is beautiful with a living room (with a domed ceiling and gorgeous crown molding). The book cases are filled with wonderful classics. And, they thought of almost all details, down to the "goat milk" soap. The bed, pillows, view, shower, light, and space is all wonderful. The only downside is that we only have one night here! I'm planning to return!

Room Tip: Choose the suite!
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
jeanne g, Owner at The Sayre Mansion Inn, responded to this reviewResponded October 25, 2017

We are so glad you enjoyed your stay with us. The room you were in with the domed ceiling was Robert Sayre’s library office and the original library was two stories tall with a glass skylight. I often imagine Mr Sayre reading in his office by a crackling fire.
We have some nice upgrades planned for that room and bathroom this winter so hopefully you will come back and see what we have done!

Reviewed October 1, 2017

This is a great property, dating to 1858. It was an honor to be able to stay in a house that was built by Robert Sayre, a mover and shaker in the businesses of railroad, steel and a driving force behind Lehigh University. That said, the rooms are all unique. You book the exact room that you want (we stayed in room 25). We looked out the front of the home, with a view of south Bethlehem including the steel mill, and Main Street (Moravian and Hotel Bethlehem area). Fantastic! I've read reviews that it's noisy. True, but not bad if you ask me. Only noise from the loudest vehicles out front and some trains throughout the night. This is a city, so if you want quiet, head for the countryside! Our bed was fantastic (I think I read that all the mattresses have been recently replaced). Room was cool enough on two very warm September days (90 degrees). Bathroom was small but very nice. Parking is free and onsite, right at the end of the house. Service was great, from an offer to carry up our suitcases to getting us ice and loaning us some dishes and a knife from the kitchen. Breakfast (included) was a treat, with custom cooked omelets, pastries, coffee, tea, fruit and other options. We got to talk with several staff people to learn more about the house and Bethlehem in general. Super friendly. We plan to go back in the not too distant future.

Room Tip: Look at their website, where you can see each room and pick the one you want.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank RandyW_in_VA
jeanne g, Owner at The Sayre Mansion Inn, responded to this reviewResponded October 4, 2017

We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay in Room 25. We have been told but, of course, have not been able to confirm that this room was Mr. Sayre's bedroom. Likely the floor plan was changed a bit when the mansion was converted to an inn but I like to think it may have been because it faces his little empire of the rail road and iron works. I like the sound of the trains at night - again make me think of what life was like when there were many trains - now not so many so it is a bit nostalgic.
Thanks again for staying with us and please do come by again next time you are in the area. The holidays are a wonderful time at Sayre Mansion.