“Cheap breakfast eats”
Review of Mayflower Lunch

Mayflower Lunch
Ranked #151 of 399 Restaurants in Bethlehem
Reviewed June 18, 2018

My boyfriend and I recently moved to the Bethlehem area and discovered this while exploring one day. The home fries and Greek omelette were amazing! I honestly don't know what made the home fries taste so good, but they were better than most diners I've been to. Everything was so cheap here! We were really surprised, especially for it being in this area. For the two of us, breakfast and drinks cost less than $20. My boyfriend went back again and took his friend-that's how much he liked it. The staff was very friendly and personable. I felt like I was in an episode of Gilmore Girls. Make sure to bring cash. If you don't, there's an ATM right across the street at Sim's Market that will charge you about $2.00, depending on your bank of course. Planning to go back for lunch sometime!

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed October 14, 2017 via mobile

Food was okay and coffee was great. They accept cash only and made us go across the street in pouring rain to an ATM to get money. It's what you'd expect for what you pay for.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed April 23, 2017 via mobile

This place is humble and sweet with very friendly and nice staff. The Greek breakfast gyro was so good, particularly with their tzatziki sauce and pepper relish.

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed March 8, 2017

This is the place to go for breakfast. Best eggs and homefries in the Lehigh Valley.

It opens at 7:00 AM and the owner fires up the grill.

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed July 13, 2016

Stopped in at the Mayflower after many referrals from neighbors in our foodie little town. Had a great basic diner breakfast with good hot coffee at a reasonable price. THEN, we chatted up the waitress about the many Greek items on the menu. Had to try the baklava after the information about the family members who make it. Awesome! She even texted her sister-in-law to find out how she makes the spanokopita, and we had a very nice chat about different cheeses. On the way out, I spied a bowl of fantastic looking lentil soup. In response to my oos and ahs, the owner gives me a sample to try, and it was to die for. All homemade as well. Can't beat this luncheonette for service, taste, and just plain niceness. Going back to try the lunch pitas with homemade greek yogurt.

Date of visit: July 2016