“A must try”

Price range: US$10 - US$30
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: THE BROADWAY SOCIAL is a place where whimsy and gastronomical delights go hand in hand.Consider us the modern American gastropub where the food is as important as the drink and you find yourself in a comfortable limbo between bar, restaurant, and lounge.
Reviewed November 20, 2017 via mobile

Decided to make reservations for my girlfriend's birthday Saturday night. Food was very good, no complaints.

1  Thank Ricky K

Reviewed August 25, 2017 via mobile

Had an early supper. Very close to our hotel and campus. Good menu selection. Fine service. Nice decor. The only negative is that I'm the men's room it was very dark w just a funky blue light to illuminate the restroom. Maybe this is because Broadway Social is also South Bethlehem's most happening night club. However during dinner I'd like to see in the toilet.

Reviewed August 10, 2017

What an amazing day / night at this place! I had an delicious chicken sandwich lunch and spent nearly two hours by myself at the bar with the lovely Jodi who was incredibly attentive throughout my stay. The decor, lighting, beer selection - all perfect. Then I came back at 11pm!!! Wow!! It turns into a energetic happening nightclub! It was packed and all had a really great time. The DJ spinning vinyl was incredible along with the new lights and lasers!! The bartenders are rock stars taking care of everyone so quickly. Greg the owner really has done a super fantastic job with his staff and this venue! I'll be back when I visit!!!

Reviewed July 15, 2017 via mobile

High up above at tables above the bar, dinners get a view with the creative drinks and food. Wait staff stay busy running up and down stairs, popcorn at tables kept us busy till we ordered drinks and dinner. Similar to Bookstore Speakeasy, but not as cramped.

Reviewed May 18, 2017 via mobile

Our party of four had a nice meal here. The calamari was typical but very good with the two sauces. My wife's filet steak entree was cooked perfectly and tasted great. My chicken and risotto was pretty good and was a large portion. We would order both again unless I went for the steak. My daughter's burger was very large and she liked it. Burgers are a specialty here with five or six variations. Her boyfriend's fish and chips looked authentic and tasty and a large portion as well. He said it was as good as it looked. The place was a little loud but overall it had a good vibe. For four people with one appetizer, four entrees, seven wines/cocktails, and 20 percent tip, we got out for $150, which was what I expected. We would go back once we have explored other places around Bethlehem/Lehigh Valley.