“Could be more Edgy”
Review of Edge Restaurant

Edge Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Edge Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #19 of 376 Restaurants in Bethlehem
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Main Street
Reviewed November 4, 2017

I would really like to give this place five stars but they aren't quite there yet. For they New American edgy cuisine they are going for, they need to refine their skills just a tad more. For example, we ordered the tuna tartare which was good and had nice flavor but the tuna was cut too large. The knife skills need to be amped-up. For my main course I had the crab cakes which themselves had really nice flavor and I really enjoyed them. I thought the caper remoulade too heavy and rich for the delicate crab. The accompanying coleslaw was only okay and there was way too much of it. Finally the potato gratin that came with it, I thought an odd choice. Didn't really go with the rest of the dish but it did taste great. The dish has potential but needs refinement.

We loved our server, he was terrific. I did let him talk me into their seasonal mule cocktail and I should have known better. I know I don't like them, so my bad for ordering one. I gave it away and ordered something sweeter that I really liked. Don't be ashamed to like the sweet drinks, it's okay!

1  Thank Hpmicks

Reviewed October 20, 2017

An excellent restaurant that has something for every taste from small - medium plates to large entrees. Pork bellies.... small pizzas...and an amazing bowl of Thai Chicken curry were our choices. All were perfect. Others at the table tried the seafood choices and delicious salads. Beautiful space....great service....I highly recommend Edge for a night out in Bethlehem.

Reviewed September 16, 2017

Nine of had dinner there because of several recommendations - they were right. The service, wine, and food were all spot on. I had the escargot in a unique sauce - wow. My lamb chops were to die for. The other eight had equal raves about their food.

Reviewed August 9, 2017

Lovely restaurant we tried during 2017 Musicfest in Bethlehem! Decor was beautifully done in modern style and the menu was a perfect match! Menu offerings were delightfully different. I started with the roasted cauliflower with an apricot glaze. The taste of cinnamon rounded out this dish to delight our group. My husband opted for mushroom risotto with tenderloin and both women chose the Chicken Smoked Gouda & Arugula Pizza...both awesome!! Different plate sizes available!

Reviewed August 8, 2017 via mobile

Well appointed interior design creates a comfortable atmosphere to enjoy the varied menu. Everything we had met our expectations. Friendly staff.