“The decorating in this unit is so warm and...”
Living Room Living Room
Dining Room, Kitchen and Stairs to Master Suite
Dining Room
Kitchen
Downstairs Bedroom
Downstairs Bedroom (Other Direction)
Downstairs Bedroom
Downstairs Bedroom (Other Direction)
Upstairs Master Bedroom
Master Bedroom (Other Direction)
On Suite Master Bath with Double Sinks
Mammoth Mountain from Balcony
Summer View Sierra Star Golf Course from Balcony
Mammoth Green Entrance and Sign
Outside of Mammoth Green
Mammoth Green Outdoor Pool and Sundeck (Summer Only)
Mammoth Green Outdoor Spa (Year-Round)
Mammoth Green and Mammoth Mountain
Mammoth Green Outdoor Spa and Pool
Sierra Star Fairway View
Pool & Spa overlook Sierra Star Fairway
Mammoth Green Buildings
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
lovefrien...
Camarillo, California
“The decorating in this unit is so warm and friendly”
Reviewed April 2, 2016 for a stay in March 2016

I am not Tor, but his mother-in-law. We stayed here from Monday through Thursday with 2 small children. I will start by saying I don't see how 10 adults would be comfortable here, but the 6 of us were very comfortable. A lot of thought went int the decroating making it very warm and cozy, leaving me to wonder how much was invested in the all the pillows! The views and scenery were wonderful and we really appreciated the grill on the balcony. I guess my concern is with the management and maybe some of the things they were not even aware of. When we check in they could not find our garage door opener and no one seemed to concerned about it, except us. They never did find one . The toaster didn't work and the refrigerator froze a lot of our food. Hard having a salad with frozen lettuce. I have the same brand refrigerator and recently went through the same problem. Repair can be costly.My granddaughter (3 1./2) loved her mountain house and that she could just go outside and be able to play in the snow. My son-in-law could walk to the lift in 10 minutes and it was maybe a 5 minute drive The kitchen was well stocked with utensils, silverware, dishes and pots and pans More than 1 dish towel would have been appreciated. I had difficulty with the altitude and number of steps, but that wouldn't stop me from recommending this unit!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Ambience
Liked least: No toaster or garage door opener
Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 65+
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Ventura

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers Rugged travelers
Management Response
28 Jun 2012
Thank you so much for the wonderful review! We just love this vacation rental too (especially the big, old growth pine trees off the back deck). Hope you had a wonderful visit to our area and we will hope to see you next time!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing