“Awesome Cozy Condo”
other travellers have booked this property
View of the pool and Recreations from the living room 40' LED TV
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Building where unit is located
View of the pool and Recreations from the living room
40' LED TV
Sofa turns into a bed
40' LED TV
King Bed
Plenty of space next to the bed for a foldaway crib
Fully furnished Kitchen
Gym
Pool
Jacuzzi + Sauna inside
Play some horseshoe toss
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Cyle B
“Awesome Cozy Condo”
Reviewed 13 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Great place, Gordon was super helpful cause we were new to the tripadvisor website. Cant wait to go back again

Snowyah
California
“Perfect location”
Reviewed 17 January 2017 for a stay in January 2017
people found this review helpful

Our family arrived the first week of January. Right before we found our condo we saw Eagle express 15 by the ticket booth right in front, so close, and the condo's on the left side. It's got a garage under it and the parking space is big enough for our mid-size suv. The condo was a good size for family of four, we had three. It was very clean and the heater worked very well during the days when storm came. wi-fi worked well too. The kitchen's got beautiful granite counter top and bar, deep sinks and everything you need to cook with except foil and food plastic wrap and they are no problem if you don't need them. Gorden, the owner, allowed me to use my own crock-pot. By the way, he was fast at responding my email and helpful as well. Bathroom was very clean but a bit small. The drain worked well. My husband took three nights bath without complaining, and that's a big deal. Bathroom sink has enough counter space for all your daily routine facial cleaning products and big hair dryer. The bedroom was bigger than cozy. It had a king size bed, medium firm and comfortable. At night, it was very quiet, may be everyone was tired from snow activity during the day. From the condo balcony's angle, you can't see the lift but it was a very short walking distance to the lift. A few of our neighbors walked to the lift in their ski boots. Shopping was an ease. Vons was the only supermarket they have there plus one Rite Aid closed by. The Village center was also a really short drive from the condo if you want to dine out. After our supermarket run, we made trips between lift and condo only. During the stay, we had no any problem with the condo. Next time when we are on ski vacation we will stay at this place again. There are some pictures that I took around and from the condo. I will try to post them when I can.

Your age range 35-49
Steven L
“Superintendent”
Reviewed 28 September 2016 for a stay in September 2016

The place was clean and comfortable but the drain to the tub did not work and I like to take a bath so that was a hassle. The Wi-Fi did not work. The fireplace was not a fireplace as advertised. It was actually more like a wood stove and I was really looking forward to an open fire. And the heater was disabled somehow. There was no way you could turn on the heat so we did use the wood stove to heat the place . On the plus side the pool keeper was wonderful and the pool itself was clean and heated to just the perfect temperature. It was very enjoyable. If the heat was fixed and the drain to the tub would hold the water I would probably stay there again

Management Response
29 Sep 2016
Steve, I am sorry that you had these concerns and did not allow me to address them during your stay.
1) What about the drain was not working? Was it the stopper you were looking for or was it ???
2) Wifi did not work. The router locks up sometimes and when people ask me, I advise them to power cycle the router and it works again.
3) Heater is disabled. The heater is not disabled. There is an electronic thermostat on the wall that controls the heater. There is a note asking guest not to use the manual switch on the heater. The switches are set to on and high, so that the thermostat can control the heating.
4) Fire place. It is illegal to burn wood in an open fireplace in Mammoth. Trust me, having to pend $2K more for a wood burning stove is not by choice and is mandatory for everyone living in Mammoth.

I have been responsive to your multiple request for directions to the condo and instructions to check in. Likewise, I definitely would have been responsive to any questions you would have had. It is unfortunate that I have to hear about it now and there is nothing I could do to resolve these questions.
cathug51
Wheat Ridge, Colorado
“Comfortable condo exactly as described.”
Reviewed 29 July 2016 for a stay in July 2016

The unit was clean and comfortable...exactly as it was described in the listing. The bed was perfect.The owner was easy to work with and the key pick-up/drop-off was smooth. We'd be happy to rent it again.

Your age range 50-64
lenah650
Huntington Beach, California
“Nice condo”
Reviewed 29 July 2016 for a stay in July 2016

Roomy for the two of us. Kitchen remodeled and had everything needed for a rental. Place was clean and lighting was adjustable which was nice.
Only down side is having to go upstairs to condo through multiple heavy doors. Difficult with luggage, food and fishing equipment.
Also, did not feel comfortable opening curtain of the sliding glass door all the way since it faced the common walkway bridge.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: price was lower than a condo we stayed at the previous year
Liked least: going upstairs through heavy doors and patio facing common walking bridge
Recommended for:
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Mona S
“location, location, location”
Reviewed 18 January 2016 for a stay in December 2015

Great location, covered parking, everything you'd need for a winter getaway. I couldn't have been happier with the condo. Kitchen was appropriately stocked. The spa was perfect after a hard day on the slopes. My daughter slept on the couch-comfortable enough for her without having to pull out the sofa sleeper. I'd return here on my next trip.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: location and covered parking
Liked least: lack of glove/boot dryer for winter activities
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
A TripAdvisor Member
“Great! ”
Reviewed 6 December 2015 for a stay in December 2015

We had the best time and stay at this condo. It was fairly priced and had all the amenities we need. The condo was minutes away from The Village, local stores, restaurants and ski summits. The owner was very professional, responds within minutes to and questions or concerns u may have. We would definetly stay here again! Thanks, Gordon! My daughter had the best birthday ever!

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
US$142
Night
Week
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your vacation rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing