Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Sandy R.
Jackson, Wyoming

Nice mountain hotel , best in Mammoth.

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed May 10, 2024
This is the only hotel I will stay at in the Mammoth area, with many short term rental condos or homes, it’s always a hit or miss, not at Westin Mammoth :rooms have been updated a year or two ago and feel fresh and clean, all rooms have a balcony, which you go out on and breath in that mountain air. This past trip, I had a few “bumps” during the trip and a particular employee did an outstanding job in addressing my concerns, his name is Duncan. I can’t say enough kind words in regards to his professionalism and his sincere kindness .. Duncan truly stands out as an exemplary employee, another employee that always greets us with a smile and sincerity is Julio in the Valet area, kind smile and greets us by name. Besides a few other employees that could definitely use further training, with greeting and acknowledging a Gold Elite Marriott guest and not to treat anyone as non caring and flip it as I was treated, this being directed to the employee that checked us in, I would give her a 1/8th of a star.
The five star is 97 percent for Duncan. Thank you again Duncan for your assistance in resolving a few minor issues.
Date of stay: May 2024
Room Tip: Many guest services
4.0 of 5 bubblesValue
4.0 of 5 bubblesRooms
5.0 of 5 bubblesLocation
5.0 of 5 bubblesCleanliness
4.0 of 5 bubblesService
5.0 of 5 bubblesSleep Quality
Responded May 15, 2024
Jacksonwygirls,

On behalf of the entire hotel team, I want to thank you for sharing about your time with us.

It is always encouraging to hear positive feedback, particularly when it comes from those who matter the most – you! Your feedback has been shared with our entire team, especially Duncan, as a way of celebrating the great guest experiences we delivered. Once again, I appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback.

C$381
  • StayForLong
1.2 km from The Westin Monache Resort, Mammoth
View more hotels in Mammoth Lakes
1,769 results
All reviews white bark whitebark restaurant ski valet self parking one bedroom suite ski boots canyon lodge bell staff village gondola sofa bed heated pool underground parking long drive ski trip ski season ski area raul
Selected filters
Reviewed May 10, 2024

The hotel is located in the village walking distance from the village gondola and shops/restaurants. The check in process was efficient and pleasant; big thanks to Willow and Tim for that! The rooms are modern and comfortable. There is a heated pool and spa with spectacular views. Great choice to stay in Mammoth.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Duncan Spore, Guest Services / Front Office at The Westin Monache Resort, Mammoth, responded to this reviewResponded May 15, 2024

edwardv,

It is always encouraging to hear positive feedback, particularly when it comes from those who matter the most – you! Your feedback has been shared with our entire team, especially Willow and Tim as a way of celebrating the great guest experiences we delivered. Once again, I appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback.

Reviewed May 7, 2024

Great resort, wasn't as expensive during the spring "2nd season" for one last snowboarding trip. Warm pool and jacuzzi, spacious rooms with nice fireplaces and balconies, kind attentive staff, nice breakfast (must pay unless have status).

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Duncan Spore, Guest Services / Front Office at The Westin Monache Resort, Mammoth, responded to this reviewResponded May 8, 2024

Jamess,

It is always encouraging to hear positive feedback, particularly when it comes from those who matter the most – you! Your feedback has been shared with our entire team as a way of celebrating the great guest experiences we delivered. Once again, I appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback.

Reviewed May 6, 2024

Great service. Tim really took care of us. Great location with good amenities. Room was clean and spacious. It even has a little reading nook

81bradh,

It is always encouraging to hear positive feedback, particularly when it comes from those who matter the most – you! Your feedback has been shared with our entire team, and especially Tim, as a way of celebrating the great guest experiences we delivered. Once again, I appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback.

Reviewed May 6, 2024

I came for my 43 birthday. I needed an extension cord to hook up my PlayStation and called front desk to see if they could provide one. Ben answered and was nice enough to see if it could get done. Then I got a knock on the door and it was Sean with maintenance and he wanted to know how long of a cord I needed, and said he would look for one.

Sean came back after driving down to the storage to get it for me. We ended up talking and he gave me great info on skiing the trails.

During my chat with Sean, I mentioned it was my birthday. He wished me a happy birthday and left, then he came back with free breakfast coupons a few minutes later to my surprise.

Ben, then came to the door and also wished me a happy birthday in hand with a bottle of wine.

Experiences like this have deep feelings of happiness, comfort, and joy. Imprinted on my memory and looking forward to many more memories here at the Westin Monarche in Mammoth.

• Trip type: Travelled with family

Jordan,

It is always encouraging to hear positive feedback, particularly when it comes from those who matter the most – you! Your feedback has been shared with our entire team, especially Ben and Sean, as a way of celebrating the great guest experiences we delivered. Once again, I appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback.

Reviewed May 6, 2024

Celebrated my husband’s birthday with a stay at our favorite hotel in Mammoth! and the team went out of their way to make our family feel so special. Our dog Maxwell, was greeted with treats from Tim. He quickly won Maxwell’s love and trust which immediately made us feel so welcomed!! ….Ben, at front desk had such a positive nurturing friendliness about him. All smiles and good vibes. Once Sean found out about my husband’s birthday he surprised us with free breakfast vouches. Quickly followed by skittles and bubbles!!! Wow! Just wow! Talk about going beyond the extra mile to make us feel so special and seen!!! Much love ❤️

Sean Tim and Ben. Our guys. Thank you for such a wonderful lovely TOP LEVEL experience.
- Kelly, Jordan, Maxwell