Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Michael W

Weekend Away

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed May 21, 2024
We arrived Friday evening and were quickly greeted by Matt. He helped us unload while having a conversation with my son. At the front desk Ben and Tim were extremely helpful and made a few adjustments to get us closer to our group. My kids and I enjoyed all amenities the resort had to offer. Sunday morning we decided to extend our stay and luckily Jennifer, Valerie and Ricardo were able to help us with accommodations for one more night! We enjoyed the restaurant a few times and Johnny took great care of us! Upon getting home my son realized he left something behind, spoke with Jennifer and hopefully she locates our missing item! We all look forward to returning!
Trip type: Travelled with family
5.0 of 5 bubblesService
5.0 of 5 bubblesSleep Quality
Responded May 27, 2024
Hello Matt!

Thank you very much for taking the time to write such a nice review about our team and property. It is always encouraging to see feedback of all kinds, but specifically when we know we delivered a memorable guest experience. I have shared your review with the team as a way of thanking and celebrating the time you had here. If your travels ever bring you back to Mammoth, we'd love to have you stay with us again!

Take care.
  • StayForLong
0.9 km from The Westin Monache Resort, Mammoth
View more hotels in Mammoth Lakes
1,769 results
All reviews white bark whitebark restaurant ski valet self parking one bedroom suite ski boots canyon lodge bell staff village gondola sofa bed heated pool underground parking long drive ski trip ski season ski area raul
Selected filters
Reviewed May 16, 2024

We came here to ski for my boyfriend’s birthday and the staff went above and beyond. They gave us a bottle of wine and wrote him a card as soon as we checked in, gave us dining and hiking recommendations, and brought all of our bags into the room for us. The room had a fireplace and a beautiful view of the mountains. They also upgraded his mom and sister into a nice two bedroom suite so that they would have more space and privacy. Each day we took a short walk to catch the bus to the ski area (I got the transit app which tells you when the bus will arrive and where). We are so happy we stayed here and are excited to come back!

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Timothy Ruiz, Guest Services / Front Office at The Westin Monache Resort, Mammoth, responded to this reviewResponded May 20, 2024

Dear Olivia,

Thank you so much for sharing about your amazing experience with us! It is always encouraging to hear that we were able to be part of your memorable stay especially when we are able to help facilitate life lasting memories. We look forward to your family's return and until then, safe travels!

Reviewed May 15, 2024

Rita & Rene at The Ski lodge storage in the Village were, as always, Fantastic!! They ALWAYS greet everyone with a smile and a greeting. They are polite, efficient and quickly attend to everyone's needs.
We're so glad to see them when staying at the beautiful Westin.

Room tip: The staff are really nice. Stay in the upper rooms for nice views. And get a glass of sparking wine when you check in.
Date of stay: April 2024
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Duncan Spore, Guest Services / Front Office at The Westin Monache Resort, Mammoth, responded to this reviewResponded May 15, 2024

Daves,

On behalf of the entire hotel team, I want to thank you for sharing about your time with us.

It is always encouraging to hear positive feedback, particularly when it comes from those who matter the most – you! Your feedback has been shared with our entire team, especially Rita and Rene, as a way of celebrating the great guest experiences we delivered. Once again, I appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback.

Reviewed May 14, 2024

This is my second visit and I absolutely love staying here. The service and staff are Amazing and very professional. The rooms are clean and very comfortable.
I would especially like to give a special thank you to the Manager Tim. He deserves a raise because he is so helpful and professional. His dedication to helping me and any other clients is the Best. Thank you Tim for making my stay so much easier with all your knowledge and help. I will recommend the Westin to everyone I come in contact with. Have a beautiful day.

• Trip type: Travelled on business

patriciar,

It is always encouraging to hear positive feedback, particularly when it comes from those who matter the most – you! Your feedback has been shared with our entire team, especially Tim, as a way of celebrating the great guest experiences we delivered. Once again, I appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback.

Reviewed May 14, 2024

We had a wonderful stay as a family at the Westin Monache Resort in Mammoth in early May. We have stayed at other resorts in the area and this by far was our best stay yet. The staff was so accommodating and helped us extend our stay due to an unexpected blizzard! Johanna and Ben and all of the staff gave us five star service. We will be back!

Britt,

It is always encouraging to hear positive feedback, particularly when it comes from those who matter the most – you! Your feedback has been shared with our entire team, especially Ben and Johanna, as a way of celebrating the great guest experiences we delivered. Once again, I appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback.

Reviewed May 10, 2024

This is the only hotel I will stay at in the Mammoth area, with many short term rental condos or homes, it’s always a hit or miss, not at Westin Mammoth :rooms have been updated a year or two ago and feel fresh and clean, all rooms have a balcony, which you go out on and breath in that mountain air. This past trip, I had a few “bumps” during the trip and a particular employee did an outstanding job in addressing my concerns, his name is Duncan. I can’t say enough kind words in regards to his professionalism and his sincere kindness .. Duncan truly stands out as an exemplary employee, another employee that always greets us with a smile and sincerity is Julio in the Valet area, kind smile and greets us by name. Besides a few other employees that could definitely use further training, with greeting and acknowledging a Gold Elite Marriott guest and not to treat anyone as non caring and flip it as I was treated, this being directed to the employee that checked us in, I would give her a 1/8th of a star.
The five star is 97 percent for Duncan. Thank you again Duncan for your assistance in resolving a few minor issues.

Room tip: Many guest services
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Jacksonwygirls,

It is always encouraging to hear positive feedback, particularly when it comes from those who matter the most – you! Your feedback has been shared with our entire team, especially Duncan, as a way of celebrating the great guest experiences we delivered. Once again, I appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback.