Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Sara C

Hands down great service

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 4 weeks ago
1st I have to thank Nicole for giving me the greatest customer service I ever had at a resort.
This place is hands down my favorite. Even with the construction going on it was worth it. They made our stay really one to remember every time. My fiancé even proposed in 2023 at this resort. We will definitely be coming back.
Date of stay: May 2024
Room Tip: The service here is over and beyond. Highly recommend this place if your looking for a nice...
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
5.0 of 5 bubblesValue
5.0 of 5 bubblesRooms
5.0 of 5 bubblesLocation
5.0 of 5 bubblesCleanliness
5.0 of 5 bubblesService
5.0 of 5 bubblesSleep Quality
Responded 3 weeks ago
Dear D8294DOsarac,

I wanted to thank you for choosing to stay with us again after your proposal in 2023 and allowing us to help you create more! Your kind words are greatly appreciated, and I have shared them with Nicole and the team. When and if your travels bring you back to Mammoth, we look forward to creating another memorable experience!

Be well!
  • Skyscanner.com
0.9 km from The Westin Monache Resort, Mammoth
View more hotels in Mammoth Lakes
1,763 results
All reviews white bark whitebark restaurant ski valet self parking one bedroom suite ski boots canyon lodge bell staff village gondola sofa bed heated pool underground parking long drive ski trip ski season ski area raul
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We arrived Friday evening and were quickly greeted by Matt. He helped us unload while having a conversation with my son. At the front desk Ben and Tim were extremely helpful and made a few adjustments to get us closer to our group. My kids and I enjoyed all amenities the resort had to offer. Sunday morning we decided to extend our stay and luckily Jennifer, Valerie and Ricardo were able to help us with accommodations for one more night! We enjoyed the restaurant a few times and Johnny took great care of us! Upon getting home my son realized he left something behind, spoke with Jennifer and hopefully she locates our missing item! We all look forward to returning!

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Timothy Ruiz, Guest Services / Front Office at The Westin Monache Resort, Mammoth, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hello Matt!

Thank you very much for taking the time to write such a nice review about our team and property. It is always encouraging to see feedback of all kinds, but specifically when we know we delivered a memorable guest experience. I have shared your review with the team as a way of thanking and celebrating the time you had here. If your travels ever bring you back to Mammoth, we'd love to have you stay with us again!

Take care.

Reviewed May 16, 2024

We came here to ski for my boyfriend’s birthday and the staff went above and beyond. They gave us a bottle of wine and wrote him a card as soon as we checked in, gave us dining and hiking recommendations, and brought all of our bags into the room for us. The room had a fireplace and a beautiful view of the mountains. They also upgraded his mom and sister into a nice two bedroom suite so that they would have more space and privacy. Each day we took a short walk to catch the bus to the ski area (I got the transit app which tells you when the bus will arrive and where). We are so happy we stayed here and are excited to come back!

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Timothy Ruiz, Guest Services / Front Office at The Westin Monache Resort, Mammoth, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Olivia,

Thank you so much for sharing about your amazing experience with us! It is always encouraging to hear that we were able to be part of your memorable stay especially when we are able to help facilitate life lasting memories. We look forward to your family's return and until then, safe travels!

Reviewed May 15, 2024

Rita & Rene at The Ski lodge storage in the Village were, as always, Fantastic!! They ALWAYS greet everyone with a smile and a greeting. They are polite, efficient and quickly attend to everyone's needs.
We're so glad to see them when staying at the beautiful Westin.

Room tip: The staff are really nice. Stay in the upper rooms for nice views. And get a glass of sparking wine when you check in.
Date of stay: April 2024
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Duncan Spore, Guest Services / Front Office at The Westin Monache Resort, Mammoth, responded to this reviewResponded May 15, 2024

Daves,

On behalf of the entire hotel team, I want to thank you for sharing about your time with us.

It is always encouraging to hear positive feedback, particularly when it comes from those who matter the most – you! Your feedback has been shared with our entire team, especially Rita and Rene, as a way of celebrating the great guest experiences we delivered. Once again, I appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback.

Reviewed May 14, 2024

This is my second visit and I absolutely love staying here. The service and staff are Amazing and very professional. The rooms are clean and very comfortable.
I would especially like to give a special thank you to the Manager Tim. He deserves a raise because he is so helpful and professional. His dedication to helping me and any other clients is the Best. Thank you Tim for making my stay so much easier with all your knowledge and help. I will recommend the Westin to everyone I come in contact with. Have a beautiful day.

• Trip type: Travelled on business

patriciar,

It is always encouraging to hear positive feedback, particularly when it comes from those who matter the most – you! Your feedback has been shared with our entire team, especially Tim, as a way of celebrating the great guest experiences we delivered. Once again, I appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback.

Reviewed May 14, 2024

We had a wonderful stay as a family at the Westin Monache Resort in Mammoth in early May. We have stayed at other resorts in the area and this by far was our best stay yet. The staff was so accommodating and helped us extend our stay due to an unexpected blizzard! Johanna and Ben and all of the staff gave us five star service. We will be back!

Britt,

It is always encouraging to hear positive feedback, particularly when it comes from those who matter the most – you! Your feedback has been shared with our entire team, especially Ben and Johanna, as a way of celebrating the great guest experiences we delivered. Once again, I appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback.