Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Andrew V

Above and beyond

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed May 13, 2023
We always enjoy staying at this Motel 6. But I have to give a shout out to Britney who searched up and down for my girlfriends makeup bag after we called and thought we had left it behind. We ended up finding it packed in the bottom of our stuff, but really appreciate her spending valuable time to look for us. All of the staff are friendly and super helpful, the rooms clean and the views are incredible. We've stayed at the Mammoth Motel 6 for years of winter and summer mountain escapes, and look forward to many more. Thanks again to all the staff!
Date of stay: May 2023
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
4.0 of 5 bubblesValue
5.0 of 5 bubblesLocation
5.0 of 5 bubblesService
Responded May 22, 2023
Hi Andrew,
Thank you so much for sharing your kind words. We work hard to make your visit the best experience possible. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

C$340
  • Skyscanner.com
2.1 km from Motel 6 Mammoth Lakes
Pool
View more hotels in Mammoth Lakes
All reviews central location would stay here again short drive one night stay mammoth pros
Selected filters
Reviewed April 24, 2023

A motel 6 stay will never be confused with upper end properties...but did I get good value for the price paid? Absolutely!
This was the first time I used my AARP card, and got a discount of approximately $15/night...total for 2 nights was under $250.
The property rooms appeared to have been updated recently, so the room (1 queen bed) was modern, comfortable, efficient, clean and quiet (even though I was near the office...upside was I was near my car).
Best Motel 6 stay in memory!
Highly recommend!

Date of stay: April 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
GSix Claudia A Garcia-Gonzalez, Owner at Motel 6 Mammoth Lakes, responded to this reviewResponded May 1, 2023

Hi Jerry,
Thank you, we really do love getting such positive feedback! We’re glad your experience was a good one and hope to see you again real soon.

Reviewed March 8, 2023

Place has gone downhill, stayed during Hwy395 weekend snow shutdown, so they charged predatory pricing of $300 PER NIGHT.. was forced to stay two days so imagine paying $600 for 2 nights at a Motel 6! I've paid less for a 5-star Michelin rated resort hotel.. Front desk staff are "flatline" with no empathy, non-responsive to concerns. Frankly, they act like they dont hear you and don't address questions.
- Heating / AC unit is LOUD so bring ear plugs (or just dont stay here)
- You pay EXTRA for a room with a refrigerator, microwave and coffee maker.
- Bathroom and showers drip (yes, more nighttime noise)
- Outside noises like people talking, walking to room or vehicles running/starting are LOUD in the rood, no sound insulation.
- If you are on ground floor and someone is in room above, be prepared to hear them taking and footstep thumping. You can even listen to the conversation of your neighbors! That keeps you awake too. Do your homework, shop around until they get their act together. A place to stay in a pinch? Yes. Satisfying? No.

Room tip: Stay on 2nd floor unless you want to hear your neighbor above you stomping around.
Date of stay: February 2023
Brand Experience Team, Other at Motel 6 Mammoth Lakes, responded to this reviewResponded March 22, 2023

Hi Traveler,
Thank you for providing your feedback. Your experience is not our standard of service. We appreciate you bringing this to our attention and would like to discuss your experience further. Please use the Contact Us feature on our website to connect with us.

Reviewed January 7, 2023

Not the best experience. The room had mold, wallpaper peeling, and trim falling from the walls. Staff there clearly did not like to bothered to do anything. Not sure exactly what is going on here, and why no one cares to do anything. Very gross

Room tip: Only a last option scenario
Date of stay: February 2022
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Brand Experience Team, Other at Motel 6 Mammoth Lakes, responded to this reviewResponded February 14, 2023

Thanks for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. We’d like to apologize for any inconvenience you experienced as a guest. We hold ourselves to a high standard and plan to give this issue the attention it deserves.
It’s valued guests like you who are always driving us to be better, and we appreciate you bringing this to our attention.
Nancy Y.

Reviewed January 7, 2023 via mobile

Just the straight forward needs you’d expect from Motel 6. Clean rooms and beds. Hot water. Nice staff. And location close to shuttle, and good food across the street. It was high season so we had to pay the higher $$, but cheaper than most comparable hotels.

Room tip: Free transit walking distance. Good food across the street
Date of stay: January 2023
Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you for taking time to share your review with us. We're happy to hear the stay was great and appreciate you recognizing the great service provided by our staff. We hope to see you soon, Safe Travels!
Nancy Y.

Reviewed October 11, 2022

I'm on a seven or eight week cross-country adventure, and staying in economical hotels where ever I can't couch-surf. I don't want to take a chance of driving six or eight hours and finding out there is no place to sleep, so I try to reserve a few days out as my travel plans evolve.

Motel 6 was the economical option I found in Mammoth Lakes. It is a big place, and it seemed not very full when I was here,

The room was minimal, and it is the 1st hotel on this extended trip where there were no hair care amenities, just the usual small bar of soap. Also, "breakfast" was ONE cup of coffee, nothing else.

This was my 1st Motel 6 experience, I don't think I'll return to their chain.

Room tip: Try to get a room away from Main St; it was LOUD starting real early this morning
Date of stay: October 2022