Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Scott C
El Cajon, California

No Quality in this place!

1.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Oct 7, 2023
Was not informed that they hadn't turned on the gas for their room heating system. The phone does not connect to the front desk so had to walk down stairs to complain about no heat (34 degrees outside.) The desk clerk handed me, and the other guest complaining, a small electric heater and said "this should keep the room warm", and agreed that someone should have mentioned the lack of heat when we checked in! The floor was spongy and tiles were spread and coming loose! I asked for a refund and was told that they couldn't do that! Not a good experience!!
Date of stay: October 2023
  • ZenHotels.com
    C$324
0.2 km from Quality Inn Near Mammoth Mountain Ski Resort
View more hotels in Mammoth Lakes
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed September 11, 2023 via mobile

Hotel is good for a quick night stay en route to / from nearby outdoor adventures, but that's about it.
I stayed there year ago w a buddy before days backpacking. It was fine then. Just stayed w my 8 year old and it was seemingly worse. The floor in our room was warped, musty and moved with every step. If you have balance issues or older, def a tripping hazard. Overall room and hotel maintenance leaves a lot to be desired.
Breakfast was only fine. Wet powdered eggs, cheap yoplait sugar bomb yogurt and cereal. The coffee had caffeine and was hot is the best I could say about it. My son was less than pleased w the options and he's not a picky eater.
The one nice thing was free parking
And maybe best upgrade this year to my last stay is the front desk staff smiled this year and wasn't drunk and sipping on a bottle all night. So at least they're doing better.
I will be hard pressed to stay here again and only if I'm in grubby backpacker gear for a quick stopover

Overall, my 8 year old summed it up best when he said to me "quality suites.... sure.... but where is the quality?"

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed August 27, 2023

Person who checked us in was not friendly. Room was hot (no AC, just floor fans! - we had to leave the window open all night but still the room did not get cool). Room smelled funny. Wall damage noted. Floor damage noted. Bathroom fan was rattling. Hair seen on "clean" bedsheet. Too expensive for what we got.

Reviewed August 24, 2023 via mobile

This motel is very basic but quiet and the rooms are clean. Our only issue was that the floor planks in our room were all loose making it irritating to walk on without shoes. I wouldn’t stay with a baby who is crawling. We had a hard time finding the place because there is no main entrance parking and drive up for registration. All parking is underground and there is an elevator in the garage that goes up to the floors.

Reviewed October 11, 2022 via mobile

Thumbs down . 196$ for a non air conditioned room is outright bummer . Not worth the price . They might argue they don’t need AC as it is a cold region : charging exorbitant price is a rip-off. Only upside is a decent breakfast menu and underground parking

Date of stay: October 2022
Reviewed July 26, 2022

Overall a well priced hotel experience. Check-in staff was excellent. Room was comfortable with good bedding and adequate towels (although an upgrade on toilet paper would be nice). Two issues from my viewpoint: 1) no air conditioning which I'm sure helps keep the price lower than rivals but despite a fan was uncomfortable during a hot spell in Mammoth Lakes, 2) Breakfast is excellent BUT doesn't start until 7 a.m. on weekends. This is a vacation destination for people who are outdoors--fishing, hiking, and biking. Especially with the heat I was up and out before 7 every day. Would appreciate breakfast available or at least a Grab-and-Go earlier on weekends.

Room tip: Recommend second floor but towards the end and away from the breakfast area
Date of stay: July 2022