Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Renee P
Massachusetts

Excellent stay

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 3 weeks ago
Loved the hotel. Nice pool area and firepits, with S'Mores available if you ask at the front desk. Comfy beds, shower had good pressure. Would definitely stay again if I pass this way again! Judy at the front desk was especially nice and helpful! Recommend.
5.0 of 5 bubblesValue
    C$244
  • Skyscanner.com
1.0 km from Outbound Mammoth
View more hotels in Mammoth Lakes
All reviews fireplace suite heated toilet seat heated floors huge fireplace hot tub bathroom floor reception area front desk staff definitely stay here again fire pit king bed mammoth mountain rafters spa chip snr amenities
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Thanks n clean and quiet place, the condition of property seemed quite good… staff was nice and location is great, thanks again,

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My Mom & Daughter joined me on a business trip and we stayed in a 2 bedroom apartment. It was great and we had beautiful views! Enough space for everyone and a kitchen for some of our meals. My Daughter loved the heated pool, hot tub, and stores. My Mom loved the wine bar. Great spot!

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

11/10 recommend Outbound Mammoth! They welcomed us with arms open, the bar was closed and Chip found out it was our birthday and opened a bottle of special reserve champagne just for us and made us feel like royalty. Whether you’re a local or traveler we highly recommend stopping by. Don’t forget to ask for Chip!

Reviewed May 9, 2024 via mobile

My recent stay at Outbound Mammoth was marked by significant issues that overshadowed its positive aspects. The most glaring problem was the extended check-in times, with only one staff member on duty resulting in wait times of over an hour. Despite leaving and returning later, the situation remained unchanged, highlighting a lack of efficiency and customer service.

However, amidst these challenges, the hotel boasts an inviting lobby with a cozy fireplace and ample seating, complemented by a visually pleasing aesthetic in the newly remodeled rooms.

Unfortunately, the positive aspects were marred by a more concerning issue: the hotel's billing practices. My party was double-billed, leading to frustration and inconvenience. Despite multiple attempts to resolve the issue through phone calls and messages, the lack of responsiveness from hotel staff was disappointing. Even after speaking with staff members, the matter remained unresolved.

In conclusion, while Outbound Mammoth has its merits, including an inviting lobby and aesthetically pleasing decor, the poor check-in experience and unresolved billing issues significantly detracted from the overall stay. I would advise potential guests to exercise caution when booking a stay at this establishment.

Date of stay: April 2024
Reviewed May 8, 2024

I have stayed at Outbound Mammoth several times, but this most recent visit during the first weekend in May was my best experience yet. I ended up staying an additional night. The front desk staff is super helpful and friendly… Outbound is fortunate to have such a wonderful team in place. I arrived a bit late when most of the restaurants were closing for the night. Judy called a few places for me and found one that was still open. She also suggested some dishes from the menu, which ended up being very good. During my entire stay Judy was super friendly and ensured I had everything I needed.

The renovation had been slow going the last few years, so it’s great to see they’ve finally made substantial progress with the improvements. The property looks fantastic! The new buildings and pool and jacuzzi look clean and modern with rustic mountain charm. And the maintenance of the entire property is a noticeable improvement as well.

Outbound offers many amenities that set them apart from other lodging options in the area. There’s a restaurant/bar on the property and also Café Crepes. The crepes are delicious, I highly recommend! The lobby is a sight to see and offers a wine bar experience, grand fireplace, games, complimentary premium coffee, tons of seating areas. Very cozy. The location is within walking distance to grocery stores, restaurants, bars, breweries, shuttle stops.

• Trip type: Travelled solo