Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Chica L

Free tea/coffee and lobby was nice

1.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Mar 31, 2019
We stayed in the Lodge room 156. I knew they were the un-renovated rooms, but even knowing that, I was disappointed and grossed out by the room.

Positives:
-Free tasty coffee and tea (green tea, english breakfast, earl grey) in lobby
-Pool table and foosball in lobby
-Nice little cozy bar in lobby
-Huge fire place in lobby
-Sauna and steam room in Spa
-Free parking
-Outdoor jacuzzi
-Can walk to a lot of restaurants/bars and the shopping area (don't drink and drive!)
-Black out curtains in Lodge room

Negatives: all in the Lodge rooms
-Warped curved wall due to water damage (?)
-Toilet seat was oval and did not fit the round toilet
-Shower was stained (see other traveler's photos - I didn't look before booking and should have)
-Towels felt wet when I used them (?) or it could have been so cold that the towels just felt wet? I don't know
-Room was only provided with 1 small shampoo, 1 shower gel, 1 shower cap (others had soap bars I saw on the housekeeping cart. why didn't we get one? Because we were in the Lodge? I don't know)
-Desk chair and long bench in room looked stained
-Bedding was lumpy (see other visitor's photos) but we were warm with the heater on
-Window sill was popped out on a corner
-Metal bar on the floor between the bathroom and carpet was coming up
-Bed was ok - not that comfy but better than a sofa bed
-Bring your own pillows if you don't like small flat pillows
-You can sometimes hear people walking upstairs, or your neighbors, but it wasn't too bad - they were quiet and I brought ear plugs
Date of stay: March 2019
Room Tip: Maybe upgraded rooms are better? Don't book the unrenovated Lodge rooms
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Queen Room with Shared Bathroom
    C$189
1.3 km from The Lodge at Sierra Nevada Resort
View more hotels in Mammoth Lakes
All reviews sierra nevada resort chip lobby mammoth fireplace kitchenette
Selected filters
Reviewed October 26, 2018

The room was filthy, especially the sheets. I found a maraschino cherry stem in the sheets as I was pulling them back to tuck in for the night. The Spa was closed. The pool was to close at 9 (we checked in at 8:15 p.m.) so we could not use those facilities. The parking was convoluted and so were the hallways to get to your room. It was like the Winchester House of Mystery. The worst thing was there was ONE ICE MACHINE for the entire site. That is all we could find and that is what we were told existed by the very rude staff when we accidentally entered the unmarked "EMPLOYEES ONLY" game room thinking there might be an ice machine in there.

Date of stay: September 2018
Reviewed August 19, 2018

If you decide to stay here be aware that there are two types of rooms; the old, outdated rooms (no A/C or mini-fridge) and newer renovated rooms. We were in room 159 (the Lodge) which was small and very noisy because it was next to the entry way, stairs, parking lot and street. In the middle of the night(3 am) a loud motor started, we thought it was a car or motorcycle but it was the old ice machine trying to make ice. We should have asked for a refund but only stayed one night and we were anxious to get of there.

Room tip: Stay in the newer renovated rooms
Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed July 12, 2018

We only booked for 1night thank goodness. The staff were lovely but this places needs updating and decorating. It has no A/C, a bathroom with a bath/shower and toilet with a sink outside the bathroom! The hot tub was nice and crazy golf for kids although the pool was small. The walls are thin and rooms are dark.

Room tip: Lots of other places in town
Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank C S
Reviewed July 11, 2018

I was very disappointed with this "resort". More like a cheap motel.
The first room sent us too had a broken heater. the furniture was chipped or broken. the bathroom smelled. After complaining, they "upgraded" us to a "cabin" This room was better, but the shower didn't drain. the walls were so thin that the neighbors kept us up most of the night. The bed was extremely squeaky. It was bad ... and not cheap either.

Date of stay: September 2017
Reviewed December 23, 2017

I showed up with a botched reservation from a 3rd party hotel site. Kim at the front desk proceeded to fix everything without even asking. Why I even went with that hotel site, I'll never know. Shout out to Brad too! All I can say is I'll always stay at The Lodge at Sierra Nevada Resort when I visit Mammoth. Thanks again Kim -You Rock!!!!

Date of stay: December 2017