Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Gianluca Cominato
Vaprio d'Agogna, Italy

Great as a base for visiting Yosemite.

4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Aug 18, 2022
I stayed for one night in summer 2022. Excellent location for passing through Yosemite, in fact it is quite close to the west exit or entrance. Very spacious and clean room. Free parking and hearty breakfast. The city of Mammoth Lakes is very pretty. In summary it is a very suitable hotel for stopping after or before entering the Yosemite park.
Date of stay: August 2022
    C$214
    C$263
2.5 km from Shilo Inns Mammoth Lakes
View more hotels in Mammoth Lakes
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed July 4, 2022 via mobile

I visited this hotel on saturday June 18 2022 with my disabled wife booked through Hotels.com at a cost of £176.35 only to find that the only lift in the hotel wasn’t working.

The female in reception said there was nothing they could do as it needed a new part and when i explained that we could not stay because of this she agreed that the the cost would not be charged to our credit card.

we then booked and stayed at another hotel and guess what my credit card was charged the full amount.

I messaged hotels.com who also spoke to reception that day and was told the same about not being charged and she said I would receive an email.

two days later i again contacted hotels.com and again the agent was told that I would not be charged and a refund would be given within seven days.

NO REFUND YET

Date of stay: June 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank 164mall
Reviewed June 23, 2022

Front desk clerk was surly. Elevator was broken. Hallway was filthy, with water stains and carpet peeling up. Mildew in room. Smells bad throughout hotel. Best thing about the breakfast is that Starbucks is right next door.

There's nothing wrong with this hotel that a bulldozer couldn't fix.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank Bill M
Reviewed June 6, 2022

***UNSAFE*** do not stay here. I normally do not write these reviews, but I feel compelled in this case. I checked in on June 3 2022, and went up to my room. I had called for dinner to be delivered, he came knocked, and left food. I ate then was relaxing. I began to hear someone messing with my door handle. I proceeded to go to the peep hole and looked out. There were three men, one of which had a screwdriver and were trying to get into my room. I yelled hey wrong room buddy! And they proceeded to run out of there. I immediately called the front desk to send security. They told me the following: “well he can’t get in without a key, so I wouldn’t worry about it. If he comes again call us.” ???? Are you kidding me? I grabbed my things and checked out after a little over one hour after checking in. I told the desk clerk I was checking out as I did not feel safe. I called to try an secure a refund and the property refused. Absolutely terrible. Do not book here.

Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank Dramaguy11
Reviewed September 7, 2021 via mobile

More like a motel than hotel. Smell of chlorine everywhere. Broken hairdryer and shower curtains and floor were dirty with stains all over. Sink tap won’t open. Breakfast was mediocre. Sauna was broken.

Only good thing was covered parking.

Date of stay: September 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Journey60002057311
Reviewed August 20, 2020 via mobile

It seems that hotels are taking advantage of these restrictions and in turn, everything is filthy. This place is so disgusting. They don’t clean any rooms and that is understandable. But, there is trash all outside the rooms. As you walk into the lobby, the trash can was so full that people started leaving the trash right next to the trash can. This was in the evening. We left in the morning and the trash was still there all piled up. I wish I would have taken a picture to show. Now, to make matters worse, they had the nerve to charge my credit card when I already paid. 5 days after my return and I am still waiting for them to credit the account. Don’t bother calling the operator after 9pm. They don’t answer! Motel 6 would have been a lot better than this so called hotel.

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Roxana G
Jordan Mauck, General Manager at Shilo Inns Mammoth Lakes, responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2020

We are terribly sorry to hear you had such an unpleasant experience. We are aware that there was a billing glitch with one of our 3rd party partners & are glad that we were able to have resolved in such a timely manner. We ask that in the future you book with us directly to avoid any such mishap. We appreciate you staying with us during this trying time & hope to have you again with us. All the best.