Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
naotron

Terrific value & a great stay

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Dec 28, 2022via mobile
Shilo Mammoth was terrific - great value for money. Sure, the hotel is a bit dated but the room did not feel “worn” or at all run down. It was perfectly clean, clearly deep vacuumed, and the room was HUGE!

The front desk staff were also very friendly.

The continental breakfast is a pass, but Starbucks is literally a stones throw away, and there’s a fridge + microwave in each room.

They also offer free ski gear lockers!

Highly recommend !!
Date of stay: December 2022
Room Tip: Free parking avail, ski/snow lockers also avail. Each room has a microwave & mini fridge.
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
  • Hotels.com
    C$290
0.6 km from Shilo Inns Mammoth Lakes
View more hotels in Mammoth Lakes
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 18, 2022

I stayed for one night in summer 2022. Excellent location for passing through Yosemite, in fact it is quite close to the west exit or entrance. Very spacious and clean room. Free parking and hearty breakfast. The city of Mammoth Lakes is very pretty. In summary it is a very suitable hotel for stopping after or before entering the Yosemite park.

Date of stay: August 2022
Reviewed July 4, 2022 via mobile

I visited this hotel on saturday June 18 2022 with my disabled wife booked through Hotels.com at a cost of £176.35 only to find that the only lift in the hotel wasn’t working.

The female in reception said there was nothing they could do as it needed a new part and when i explained that we could not stay because of this she agreed that the the cost would not be charged to our credit card.

we then booked and stayed at another hotel and guess what my credit card was charged the full amount.

I messaged hotels.com who also spoke to reception that day and was told the same about not being charged and she said I would receive an email.

two days later i again contacted hotels.com and again the agent was told that I would not be charged and a refund would be given within seven days.

NO REFUND YET

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank 164mall
Reviewed June 23, 2022

Front desk clerk was surly. Elevator was broken. Hallway was filthy, with water stains and carpet peeling up. Mildew in room. Smells bad throughout hotel. Best thing about the breakfast is that Starbucks is right next door.

There's nothing wrong with this hotel that a bulldozer couldn't fix.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank Bill M
Reviewed June 6, 2022

***UNSAFE*** do not stay here. I normally do not write these reviews, but I feel compelled in this case. I checked in on June 3 2022, and went up to my room. I had called for dinner to be delivered, he came knocked, and left food. I ate then was relaxing. I began to hear someone messing with my door handle. I proceeded to go to the peep hole and looked out. There were three men, one of which had a screwdriver and were trying to get into my room. I yelled hey wrong room buddy! And they proceeded to run out of there. I immediately called the front desk to send security. They told me the following: “well he can’t get in without a key, so I wouldn’t worry about it. If he comes again call us.” ???? Are you kidding me? I grabbed my things and checked out after a little over one hour after checking in. I told the desk clerk I was checking out as I did not feel safe. I called to try an secure a refund and the property refused. Absolutely terrible. Do not book here.

Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank Dramaguy11
Reviewed September 7, 2021 via mobile

More like a motel than hotel. Smell of chlorine everywhere. Broken hairdryer and shower curtains and floor were dirty with stains all over. Sink tap won’t open. Breakfast was mediocre. Sauna was broken.

Only good thing was covered parking.

Date of stay: September 2021