I had the pleasure of staying at the Independent Hotel for five nights over Thanksgiving. I was greeted by Joyce when I checked in, and soon met John who is not only the general manager, but also works at the front desk. He brought s breakfast tray to my room each morning. They were both amazing and tried to make my stay better than it was. There are a few little things that need improvement and they were grateful for my feedback. They promised to make all these things better. I look forward to my next day at the Independent Hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Independent is a 24-room boutique hotel located in a fully restored Georgian-Revival building located at 1234 Locust Street in the vibrant Midtown Village area of Center City, Philadelphia. Now listed on the National Register of Historic Places, The Independent is ideal for tourists and business travelers looking for a grand feel in a boutique, personalized hotel experience. Our guests experience luxury accommodations in the heart of Philadelphia, and are able to walk to theaters, the Liberty Bell, Independence Hall, Rittenhouse and other Philadelphia attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your The Independent Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Independent Hotel Philadelphia
- Independent Hotel Philadelphia
- Independent Boutique Hotel Philadelphia