1,631 results
All reviews urban farmer four seasons rooftop bar fountain view franklin institute art museum beautiful hotel room service luxury hotel an upgrade business meeting common areas hotel restaurant early check valet parking few blocks center city
Reviewed August 16, 2018

A beautiful hotel in a beautiful location made even more beautiful by the outstanding direction of their General Manager. The staff are warm but professional and always ready to accommodate your needs and sometimes even anticipate your needs. This was the case with Nichelle who was exceptional from the first connection on the phone to our good-byes as we were leaving after experiencing one of our most memorable family hotel stays. Nichelle has this uncanny ability to read people and was able to make our 24 year old son on the Autism spectrum feel at home (which is a very tall order).Michael in the hotel lobby lounge was wonderful and exuded warmth and sincerity as he made us feel so welcomed and appreciated.Make a reservation at this hotel and visit Philadelphia like you have never done before: walk to Starbucks for your favorite drink; have a Philly Cheesesteak for lunch; go retail shopping during the day and have dinner at an Indian restaurant : this hotel will tell you exactly which places to order from. Or just relax in your room and order room service and go to the Fitness Center, Pool and Spa and de-stress and then have dinner in the hotel. Whatever way you wish to spend your time in Philadelphia, spend it with the family at The Logan Philadelphia.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Curio – A Collection by Hilton
Mike G, Director of Operations at The Logan Philadelphia, Curio Collection by Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded August 22, 2018

Pamela-Leslie,
Thanks for taking the time to write this wonderful review on our hotel and many of our amazing staff members. We are so proud of our team and the experiences we create for our guests and so glad to hear you enjoyed. We appreciate your endorsement of our property and look forward to welcoming you back again soon!

Reviewed August 15, 2018

I have stayed at this hotel a few times and each time is better than the last. Kaylin the
assistant front office manager goes above and beyond each time i stay to make sure it is a wonderful stay and i rarely have to call down for anything.my room is always ready early because they no my son likes to swim in the pool all day and i just like to relax.Also the young lady nichelle always greets me with a big smile and my son loves that she remembers his name.When staying at the hotel look out for those two because they always go above and beyond for the guest.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family

Tiffany F,
Thanks for sharing your feedback and your continued loyalty to The Logan. I also appreciate your recognition for Kaylin and Nichelle who both work so hard to ensure our guests are well looked after. We look forward to continuing to welcome you back for many more visits to come!

Reviewed August 13, 2018

Stayed at this hotel last week. Booked the room on hotel tonight and paid approx $350 for one night, then another $50+ for parking and $60ish for room service breakfast. On the surface the hotel seems to be recently renovated but the bathroom was just ok. Had an older looking tub, the sink faucet was difficult to regulate and had no water pressure, the lighting in the bathroom wasn’t great. Shower pressure was ok. Refrigerator in room wasn’t that cold and had a disclaimer that it was only for beverages not food. Towels, mattress ans bedding were good. Room was clean. Tried calling the front desk and phone wasn’t answered so I had to try housekeeping to ask a question. They often only had one person aaa the front desk which I thought was weird in a hotel this size. Took a look at the hotel restaurant for dinner and didn’t like the vibe so we went next door to a pub instead. This was not a Ritz Carlton level stay. I would try another hotel next time I’m in Philly.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Mike G, Director of Operations at The Logan Philadelphia, Curio Collection by Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded August 15, 2018

MrsfromNYC,
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We appreciate your insight as we are always looking to exceed our guest expectations. We hope you may consider giving us another chance to impress during your next visit to the city.

Reviewed August 11, 2018 via mobile

Incredible experience! Walked into the lobby with a cool, modern vibe and was warmly greeted at the bar by a talented bartender (Grant), who made us the most AMAZING summer drink. Afterward we headed upstairs to Assembly, the outdoor bar. Loved the energy and, did I mention the view? The Parkway views were breathtaking. The bar manager Evan, not only greeted us with a handshake but helped us with a table, and told us the history of the changes that occurred to make this the newest hotspot. Evan also reinforced the goal to make this place a “standout” in experiences. We ordered a simple flatbread, but far from simple it was. It was delicious and the sweetness of the grapes with the saltiness of the cheese made it a complimentary treat. I highly recommended The Logan, Assembly, and can’t wait to eat at Urban Farmer. I heard Urban Farmer is amazing! That will be my next visit. I am sure it will not disappoint.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple

Jennifer K,
Wow, thank you for your amazing review and so glad we were able to provide you an incredible night. We love our hotel and amazing food and beverage options and great to hear you also did. We look forward to welcoming you back and look forward to hearing more about your Urban Farmer experience. See you soon!

Reviewed August 10, 2018 via mobile

Had the pleasure of staying in this hotel while visiting Philly on business. From the moment I arrived the front desk staff was helpful and informative. I ordered room service two nights and the gentleman was so nice and polite. The location was fantastic, I walked to the Rocky statue and the views from the hotel were incredible.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Mike G, Director of Operations at The Logan Philadelphia, Curio Collection by Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded August 11, 2018

rubydevora,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. It's so great to hear from guests like yourselves that they had a great stay and that our staff made such a difference to them. We hope to welcome you back again!