All reviews reading terminal market within walking distance light sleeper corner room two double beds desk clerk the room was nice chinatown parking race
Reviewed October 6, 2018 via mobile

Visiting for a convention. This part of Philadelphia is rough. Not a "destination". Small rooms, dirty rugs and no dressers. One small closet. No coffee in lobby early in the morning (wife is sleeping). Really bad. Online pictures are not representative. Marriot continues to plunge despite SPG purpose.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Tourist819932, Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Philadelphia City Center, responded to this reviewResponded October 7, 2018

Thank you so much for your feedback from your recent visit to our hotel. We just wanted to share that we will be updating our room furniture in November which allow more storage space for our traveling guests and we currently have in room coffee makers for our early rising guests. We hope that next time you visit the Philadelphia area you will stop in to see our updated rooms.

Reviewed October 3, 2018

The staff were very kind and outgoing. Many spoke to me in the elevator and around the hotel offering their service in case I needed it.
The facilities though seem to need attention. My shower door didn't close so when I took a shower it flooded half the floor. They attempted to fix it but it is still flooding the floor. When they attempted to fix it they also just left the completely saturated bathmat rather than replacing it.
On my 2nd day staying, I returned to my room in the early afternoon to find the temperature climbing. The thermostat was set to 72 yet the room temp was 79. There was air blowing but, it felt like the heater was on. I attempted to contact the front desk via the chat function in the mobile app but never received a response.
Additionally, the food for breakfast is very limited and isn't good

Room tip: Expect to eat elsewhere
Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
mauricea278, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Philadelphia City Center, responded to this reviewResponded October 4, 2018

Thank you Rex, we appreciate your feedback. I will share the feedback we the staff and request immedate action in the items you mention above. Once again thank you for your feedback.

Reviewed September 25, 2018

Tanya at the front desk is one of the friendliest people we have ever met! She brightened our stay! Jamaal is a genuinely hard working sweet man, he gave us his umbrella to ensure we stayed dry on our outing! He is an asset to your company! Thank you for the great stay.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Joella R
mary ann k, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Philadelphia City Center, responded to this reviewResponded September 26, 2018

Joella,

Thank you for your review. We are so please that you enjoyed your stay with us and that our team members made a lasting impression!

Reviewed August 19, 2018 via mobile

I didn't get the names of everyone that worked there, but we spent four nights and every single person we encountered was fantastic. I absolutely love Rihanna who checked us in, she was so helpful. We had an issue with our air conditioning and Dashawn in maintenance was fabulous, he went above and beyond. He also was very helpful when I asked him for assistance with finding a place for my son to get his hair cut. The rooms were spotless and we found the beds very comfortable. We stayed in room 810 and had a beautiful view of the buildings and it was a corner room, loved it. The area outside is not perfect, but that is no fault of the hotel. My son and I walked around alot and had no issues. We used the parking across the street from the hotel, it was reasonable and convenient. The hotel is across the street from the Convention Center, and one block away from Chinatown and the Reading Terminal Market.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Kelly T
Saleema M, Front Office Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Philadelphia City Center, responded to this reviewResponded August 20, 2018

Thank you Kelly for your Feedback. I will be sure to let the staff know your were pleased with your stay.

Reviewed August 17, 2018 via mobile

Front desk staff was friendly and helpful and the manager was good. The improvement needed is in the cleaning staff. A couple days the room was much mostly cleaned but not all the way. The gym some TVs worked some didn’t and the trash wasn’t emptied in several days.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Saleema M, Front Office Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Philadelphia City Center, responded to this reviewResponded August 18, 2018

Thank you for your feedback. I will work closely with the staff to fix any concerns. I appreciate your honesty feedback and look forward to you returning in the future.